River City Ford

River City Ford Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

Apply here if...

It's very easy to talk about the negatives. Dealership lifestyle is pretty much centered around conflict. Someone's car breaks down and they pretty much have two options: get it fixed ($,$$$) or buy a new one ($$,$$$). Neither of those chioces are actually fun for anyone with a tight budget. If you can figure out a work/life balance with long hours of constant (sometimes heated) interactions. This place can work for you. And don't be shy if you dont know anything about cars. That is what veteran sales guys and mechanics are for. You will learn. You will talk. You will eat the pizza lunch at the day disrupting, monthly team building rally. Seriously if you are looking for work experience I cant think of a better place. I can't recommend this as a career though. The daily grind will eventually make you move on.

Pros

Dealership life. Mechanic friends, nice cars, day disrupting monthly catered lunches

Cons

Angry customers, bringing their lives down on you, for reasons that have nothing to do with you or the dealership...

Meh

Management was terrible. They love their younger employees so if your older and speak your mind, they don't like that. If you're a blond you get promotions.

Excellent Company to work

River City Ford is a great company in every experience through an inspired and empowered team. They do this through their 5 Core Values, which they foster from within their employees. •Customer Focus - They use innovation and resourcefulness to make it the easiest to do business with. •Honesty - They are dedicated to transparency and committed to integrity. •Team Work - They encourage and value everyone's contribution. •Energy - They provide a fun and exciting atmosphere. •Continuous Improvement - They are passionate towards improving the lives of their customers and team. I really these values and work towards putting in practice in my professional career.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at River City Ford?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at River City Ford. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement