RiteBite Orthodontics

RiteBite Orthodontics Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Over Worked and Under Paid

Where do I start?? It's a revolving door and known as such throughout the industry. The only people paid well there are Management and the hygienists who are placed on a pedestal. Hours change weekly and you often get pulled from one location to another. An 8-430 day really means 745- 5 or whenever you get out. You get paid for 8-430 though. You also only get 30 mins unpaid lunch a day while working more than 8 hours . Benefits are a joke since they really are non existent and what you do get comes after 6 months there. Mistakes on your pay happen often and managers take time off your punches/clock ins. Alot of work is expected and demanded with no recognition and poor remuneration. Micro Management at its finest. Mismanaged everyday. Unorganized at the best of times. Unskilled and lack of proper training. High expectations in a rude manner. Was told that they treat their employees like patients... that's sad because their patients and staff deserve to be treated much much better. Cold disconnected owners!

Pros

Funny Staff

Cons

Inconsistent Hours, Over worked and unpaid, Unfairly treating coworkers, Revolving Door, travel to multiple locations without pay for that! Treated poorly, cranky bosses, favourites are played, poorly paid, high pay discrepancies, only mistakes are recognized

Official response from RiteBite Orthodontics

9 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at Ritebite Orthodontics. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, and welcome you to reach out to our management team so we can hear more.

Best Job!

The Sarnia office is a great place to work. The employees are wonderful. We are a family who often do pot lucks etc to celebrate events in each others lives. It is a fun atmosphere with patient care at the heart of what we do. If you care about patients, are willing to work hard, and have a positive attitude this is the place for you.

Pros

Team, Salary, Benefits, Flexible Schedule

Great company for motivated individuals

Ritebite is the ideal work environment for anyone who is motivated. If you have the drive to excel at your work, you will do well at this company. I think people who have a good sense of humour and a positive outlook on life are also a good fit here. Ritebite has three 'teams', serving eight locations. The GTA team rotates between Brampton, Mississauga and Oakville (the last two being only 10 minutes apart from each other). The KW team rotates between Cambridge, Waterloo, Kitchener and Listowel. There is a company van that the staff can use for travel to Listowel, so you don't have to use your own car. The Sarnia team works only in Sarnia. I appreciate working in multiple locations, because it gives a nice change of pace.

Pros

Benefits, no nights or weekend work, fun events.

Stay away

- pay is terrible - management plays favorites - no recognition - lots of travel and no compensation - watched on cameras - listen in on phones

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

All bad

Horrible work experience with less than professional managment

The offices team was friendly and kind but the staff is overworked and underpaid. They promise benefits and advancements that never happen. They watch the staff on cameras and it feels much more like working in a prison than working for an up standing orthodontic company. The management are harsh with staff and reserve special treatment for only staff they choose to. The companies main focus is making money and not serving patients. they give an excellent customer service review all while being oppressive to staff. They hire staff that are not qualified to work in the dental field and violate the privacy and general work rights of their staff. They offer 30 minute breaks for 10 hour work days and require staff to drive an hour out of town to get to a place of employment without compensation for mileage. The hardest part of working for RiteBite was working to the best of ones ability while getting no credit for it. I would not recommend working here to anyone. The most enjoyable part of this job was the lovely staff.

Pros

having a great office image

Cons

long hours, unpaid lunches, 30 min lunches in 10 hour days, lots of travel no compensation for millage, poor managment, horrible work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RiteBite Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement