RiteBite Orthodontics

RiteBite Orthodontics Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

Kindest people

Ritebite is a great corporation with lots of opportunities to learn and receive support between offices. Sarnia Ritebite is such an amazing team to work with. It is a small team that really supports each other and are so encouraging and helpful.

Would not have worked here if I could do it all over

In my 10 years of working in this field, I find RB to be the absolute worst experience that I have had in my career. -My biggest issue was that I felt that management was not great at giving direction, only there to tell you what you are not doing right. They are not there to set you up for success. They did not have actual people skills and were very condescending. -The culture was not for me, I often found that there were cliques, and it was a toxic work environment. Friendly ladies but would walk over you to try to move up. High school was not even like this. -Promises from when I accepted the job offer were not kept. In addition, we had to travel from one office to another all week which was very tiring. An 8 hour work day can easily turn into 11-12hrs when you are doing this. If you have kids then definitely re-think about submitting an application. There is no flexibility. -They also were not paying as well as other offices in the industry. They hire people with little to no experience and give them low wages.

Cons

Long days, Long commutes between offices, condescending management, low pay

Official response from RiteBite Orthodontics

9 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Working at Ritebite does involve travelling between cities, but we are diligent in making this expectation clear from the interview stage. We are sorry to hear that this didn't work out for you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Horrible work experience with less than professional managment

The offices team was friendly and kind but the staff is overworked and underpaid. They promise benefits and advancements that never happen. They watch the staff on cameras and it feels much more like working in a prison than working for an up standing orthodontic company. The management are harsh with staff and reserve special treatment for only staff they choose to. The companies main focus is making money and not serving patients. they give an excellent customer service review all while being oppressive to staff. They hire staff that are not qualified to work in the dental field and violate the privacy and general work rights of their staff. They offer 30 minute breaks for 10 hour work days and require staff to drive an hour out of town to get to a place of employment without compensation for mileage. The hardest part of working for RiteBite was working to the best of ones ability while getting no credit for it. I would not recommend working here to anyone. The most enjoyable part of this job was the lovely staff.

Pros

having a great office image

Cons

long hours, unpaid lunches, 30 min lunches in 10 hour days, lots of travel no compensation for millage, poor managment, horrible work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RiteBite Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement