RiteBite Orthodontics

• Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Kindest people

Ritebite is a great corporation with lots of opportunities to learn and receive support between offices. Sarnia Ritebite is such an amazing team to work with. It is a small team that really supports each other and are so encouraging and helpful.

Review

I've been working at Ritebite for over a year and a half now. I love being challenged with new goals each month, and enjoy interacting with patients. My managers are supportive and helpful. Anyone who's a self-starter will succeed (and grow!) at Ritebite.

Official response from RiteBite Orthodontics

9 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your Ritebite experience! We're lucky to have you as part of the Ritebite family.

A Great Place with Great People

Please be mindful that the negative reviews are from past employees who were not a fit and so, have either left of their own accord or were let go (whichever came first). A few comments about some of the points being made: Travel - There is and always has been a very clear expectation set out from the beginning (interview stage) of anyone being hired that travel may be required. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to accept the job. It is not fair to take a job knowing full well that travel may be required and then complain about travel afterwards. Lack of training - Training provided is organized and structured and above all, considerate of the individual's previous experience or lack thereof. The goal is to always set up the individual for success which in turn ensures the team's success. If you didn't take training seriously, and make continuous mistakes, you should be expected to be spoken to. We take a lot of time to train people so please respect our time and the value we provide. Hours - You get paid what you work - ALWAYS. They wouldn't be in business if this were not the case. As for working past the scheduled times, please find me a job that starts and ends at a specified time. And, if you work past the allotted scheduled times, then you are in fact paid for your 'working hours'. Unless that is, you think you should get paid to sit around chatting about your weekend plans which has occurred by most providing these negative reviews. Management - You can't say they don't try to create a fun and positive environment. They are always doing fun monthly team -

Pros

Kind staff, managers and owners, Honest, Caring, High Expectations, Team Oriented, Fun, Respectful, You get what you put in.

Would not have worked here if I could do it all over

In my 10 years of working in this field, I find RB to be the absolute worst experience that I have had in my career. -My biggest issue was that I felt that management was not great at giving direction, only there to tell you what you are not doing right. They are not there to set you up for success. They did not have actual people skills and were very condescending. -The culture was not for me, I often found that there were cliques, and it was a toxic work environment. Friendly ladies but would walk over you to try to move up. High school was not even like this. -Promises from when I accepted the job offer were not kept. In addition, we had to travel from one office to another all week which was very tiring. An 8 hour work day can easily turn into 11-12hrs when you are doing this. If you have kids then definitely re-think about submitting an application. There is no flexibility. -They also were not paying as well as other offices in the industry. They hire people with little to no experience and give them low wages.

Cons

Long days, Long commutes between offices, condescending management, low pay

Official response from RiteBite Orthodontics

9 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Working at Ritebite does involve travelling between cities, but we are diligent in making this expectation clear from the interview stage. We are sorry to hear that this didn't work out for you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RiteBite Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement