RiteBite Orthodontics Employee Reviews for AdminReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Job work-life balance
Admin (Current Employee) - Ontario - 6 May 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Ritebite is the ideal work environment for anyone who is motivated. If you have the drive to excel at your work, you will do well at this company. I think people who have a good sense of humour and a positive outlook on life are also a good fit here. Ritebite has three 'teams', serving eight locations. The GTA team rotates between Brampton, Mississauga and Oakville (the last two being only 10 minutes apart from each other). The KW team rotates between Cambridge, Waterloo, Kitchener and Listowel. There is a company van that the staff can use for travel to Listowel, so you don't have to use your own car. The Sarnia team works only in Sarnia. I appreciate working in multiple locations, because it gives a nice change of pace.
Benefits, no nights or weekend work, fun events.
Was this review helpful?
See more RiteBite Orthodontics reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RiteBite Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about RiteBite Orthodontics
- What is the interview process like at RiteBite Orthodontics?3 people answered
- What would you suggest RiteBite Orthodontics management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at RiteBite Orthodontics?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RiteBite Orthodontics? What are the steps…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RiteBite Orthodontics?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of RiteBite Orthodontics?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of RiteBite Orthodontics about how to improve the company?One person answered