Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

Bad use of Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2017
High stress, attention to detail, large knowledge base required work environment. All the while, you'll need to work under pressure and be extremely friendly.

The management is poor. You won't be recognized for the great that you do and you'll work under people who aren't doing what their strengths are.

For example, you'll work under some one who has so much knowledge about the product and about payroll, but they are swamped and cannot be your mentor.

Or you'll work in Sales and have no guidance on leads, so you stare off and hope the time passes.

What's amazing, however, are the people that you work with. Make some life long friends and learn a bit about payroll.

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.