Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

A very talented team in a business with a strong growth potential
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 October 2019
It's very rare for a startup to have a pipeline of new customers waiting to get onboarded. Rise is one of them. This ensures product roadmap is very targeted, and my work generates immediate business value.
We have our challenges, just like any other startup, like quickly finding talent to grow the teams and always trying to do more, but that's startup life. One can take that as an opportunity to step up, learn more and grow faster, or wait for others to fix things.

The tech team is fun, friendly and forward looking, and we have a lot of interesting and practical business problems to solve. Time spent at Rise has definitely contributed a lot to my professional growth.

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.