Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

Quick-growing engineering team on an upwards trend
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 October 2019
Since I've joined Rise, a lot has changed on the engineering team. The team is growing quickly and processes/practices are having to catch up to that. While a lot is changing, it definitely feels like things are moving in an upwards trend. Co-workers are smart and fun to be around, and the market opportunity is pretty big. Interesting work, good projects, and the managers care a lot about employee experience and opinions on what should be worked on or improved. Lots of opportunity to own your projects and really define your role.

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.