Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

Productive and Flexible place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 November 2019
The domain Rise People work on is very promising and not many players are looking to provide the whole HRMS+Benefit+Payroll system. The company went through a lot of organizational changes and now is in the right direction.
Key points:
- the people are a really friendly and almost blame-free work environment.
- stocked kitchen and good healthy food are always there in the fridge.
- Company is growing very fast and there are lots of opportunities to learn

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.