Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

Fun expanding work place filled with dynamic and talented people.
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  1055 West Georgia Street.29 October 2019
Rise is my first office job. I very much appreciated them giving me an honest interview with ample opportunity to display that, despite not having a background in the field, I could be an excellent addition to their team.

Everyone I work with is incredibly helpful and friendly. It made the process of becoming familiar with the company a very comfortable and understandable process.

I look forward to working at Rise for years to come. It is the best job I've ever had and I would recommend it without a second thought.
Pros
Great people, fun environment, many opportunities for advancement and training. A good job is always recognized.

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.