Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Review

View all Rise People Inc. reviews

Worst company i ever seen
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 August 2018
I worked at Rise People full-time (Less than a year). Micro management, poor management on top of that. Awful pay. Benefits were standard. Lots of lay offs and a total lack of transparency. Lots of stress, and little reward.
Pros
Cons
Overworked and under paid. Terrible management.

Other Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2019
The company is poorly managed and it starts with their CEO who needs to be in control of everything, yet was rarely around.

Most of the management seemed to be afraid of the CEO, and it was obvious to the employees, which really created an almost toxic like environment.

It was challenging to get things accomplished or make improvements because no one took action because of this culture.

There are some good people working there and hopefully things are changing, but the product isn't that great and the culture and pay we're quite terrible.
I worked Remotely
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2019
I worked remotely, So my experience is biased. If you work in the office you may not enjoy the company as much. The technology needs work but with time I believe it will get better. With a incomplete product, it became difficult to sell.