Rise People Inc.

Rise People Inc. Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

A very talented team in a business with a strong growth potential
It's very rare for a startup to have a pipeline of new customers waiting to get onboarded. Rise is one of them. This ensures product roadmap is very targeted, and my work generates immediate business value.
We have our challenges, just like any other startup, like quickly finding talent to grow the teams and always trying to do more, but that's startup life. One can take that as an opportunity to step up, learn more and grow faster, or wait for others to fix things.

The tech team is fun, friendly and forward looking, and we have a lot of interesting and practical business problems to solve. Time spent at Rise has definitely contributed a lot to my professional growth.
Productive and Flexible place to work
The domain Rise People work on is very promising and not many players are looking to provide the whole HRMS+Benefit+Payroll system. The company went through a lot of organizational changes and now is in the right direction.
Key points:

- the people are a really friendly and almost blame-free work environment.

- stocked kitchen and good healthy food are always there in the fridge.

- Company is growing very fast and there are lots of opportunities to learn
Quick-growing engineering team on an upwards trend
Since I've joined Rise, a lot has changed on the engineering team. The team is growing quickly and processes/practices are having to catch up to that. While a lot is changing, it definitely feels like things are moving in an upwards trend. Co-workers are smart and fun to be around, and the market opportunity is pretty big. Interesting work, good projects, and the managers care a lot about employee experience and opinions on what should be worked on or improved. Lots of opportunity to own your projects and really define your role.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rise People Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2