RioCan Employee Reviews

review
Property Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2018
i loved working for this company. it was a great place to work. the management was very intelligent and always brought the best out of their employees.
Good place to work unless you under a specific Regional Manager
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANGER (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK28 April 2018
Western Canada was good to work for unless you worked directly for the Regional Manager and then it becomes an undesirable place to be. If she was removed then I would give RioCan five stars.
productive
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2017
A day of work at RioCana was productive and fun, I worked closely with the administrator in the office and was able to create connections that hopefully will last long.
Pros
Free coffee
Interesting work, pleasant people, busy
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON20 September 2017
I learned about transient tenants, rental agreements, print, radio, tv and billboard advertising.

Management taught me a lot but was also very negative if you showed any sort of initiative to do things your own way or any new ideas. Mostly management was unfriendly, (not to just me - everyone)

Hardest part was writing speeches for the Board members.
Most enjoyable was events, people and rental work.
Pros
Free invites to certain community functions, radio functions etc
Cons
Work all holidays very limited time to family, management showed favoritism to friends and certain staff.
mon travail est très intéressant-la distance pour le voyagement est beaucoup trop loin
Gestion (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON3 November 2016
Les tâches de mon travail sont très variées et chaque journée travaillée est différente. J'adore le travail de gestion et me permet d'acquérir de l'expérience tous les jours.