Rimex Supply

Rimex Supply Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
I've worked at Rimex Supply in Agassiz for over 11 years now. When I started here I would have agreed with some of the other poor reviews but I stuck it out. They've slowly improved, and over the past 5 years this company has really turned around and become a great place to have a career. Good benefits, good wages and always looking to improve processes and the work environment. Would recommend this company to everybody.
Employees were looked after health and wellness wise.
Great atmosphere and room for advancement if you can show skills.

Management listens to their employees.
I have worked at RIMEX for nearly 8 years. This is by far the best company I have worked for. The flexibility and family oriented environment has been perfect for me with raising young children as well.
RIMEX strives to take care of their employees and provide fun activities and events throughout the year and is always in the festive spirit with certain holidays.

The benefits are above and beyond, even the insurance provider has commented on how good we have it with RIMEX.

If you're looking for a good place to work, with a positive fast paced environment, RIMEX is your best bet.

I am proud to be part of the RIMEX Family.
Great management team and the company has an excellent safety culture. Canadian company that is family owned as well as locally owned. Great place to work for. Within a year I was able to get a Machinist apprenticeship and pursue a solid career within the company. 10/10 would recommend
Good opportunity for growth within Rimex if you seek it. Small company feel with large company Benefits. The team I work with are very collaborative, great ideas and good synergy. That makes it a great place to work!
One of the best companies I have worked for over the last 30 years. They have a great open door policy and actually care about their employees. It may not have always been this way, but in the last 12-18 months the level of commitment to see each and every employee succeed has increased immensely. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for employment.
fast paced working environment with decent hours good pay and benefits, good place for welders fresh out of school, good place to learn various welding procedures.
Very poor unsupporting management, and HR, no advancement, empty promises, very poor wage for the work they make you do. VERY high turnover rate.
Pros
Boot allowance
Cons
No job security no matter how hard you work. Terrible Management. High turnover rate.
Worked at rimex as a welder was started at low wage and was never given a raise always had to beg and plead with managment. Very high turn over which leads to a poor moral for everyone else. Poor managment
Pros
Basic benefits
Cons
Poor managment beware
They just hire you and use you to work for them a labour work all cleanning and every thing just use you like a animal and than when there work is done they say o you are not fit for job we let you go. Because no one will do this work for one week contract
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Ton of work dosent matter if its you field or not juat use you like for every thing
Rim and Wheel manufacturer with facilities all over the world. It has been quite a while since I worked there so can't really comment on today's work environment. However what I have seen the company has grown a lot and has many great initiatives in place to support a safe and healthy work environment.
Treated as if its your first day on the job everyday, regardless of experience. Employees come and go. High turnover rate in a very short amount of time. Job itself was ok, however constant micro-managing and incompetent management was hard to deal with. No recognition for good work at all. No raises. Operates with as few people as possible and wants you to pick up the slack for their lack of staff while providing no compensation. Not a great place to work...Beware !!
Pros
Free Parking ..... Couldnt think of anything else.
Cons
Unpaid lunch and coffee breaks, dead end job.
I love working for this company. They treat their employees with respect and integrity. Family owned, Canadian company. Friendly colleagues.
Pros
Very good to their employees.
Cons
i was used to get the shop up and running and was promised an apprenticeship.. i was let go for no reason at all once the shop was up and running.
started as a cnc machinist, then was promoted to machine shop supervisor for 8 years.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rimex Supply. Our community is ready to answer.