Right Time Heating & Air

Right Time Heating & Air Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
I started working with them life was almost normal but Covid was there. They gave jobs for three days. After that for almost one month I kept receiving msgs ( no job). When favourite employees started rejecting to work, they ( Scarborough branch) called me to come for work. At that time I was lay off means they send my ROE.
do not work here, you will regret it. unprofessional employers, many ethical issues, hostile work environment with co workers, large staff turn over
1. dress code unacceptable
2. fast staff turnover leaving too many managers who cannot agree on mutually accepted duties

3. favoritism to coworkers who are friends of the boss

4. unprofessional colleagues that express dissatisfaction using profanity

5. it's like working with children. some sleep on the job for example
Work here with the end in mind
if you need something short term like a month or so work here. Never promote from within because they can't coach or mentor. Management team is awful.
Worse company to work for
This company expect you to be available to work 7 days per week from 9am to 7pm or even later. They Donot care about anyone and it’s just revolving dooor concept.saw about 20 people get fired in just 3 months.

than 3 months...
Pros
Good training
Cons
Do no trust this company
I worked for Right Time 7 days a week when I first started, for 3 months straight. After that they stopped giving me the opportunity to work because my manager hired his former boss from a different job and gave him all of the leads.

This company is poorly managed and very secretive about who is getting the chance to make money and who is being left out in the cold.

I would give it 0 stars if I could. I do not recommend anyone working for them as they are not trustworthy and do not care about their employees.
just another Hvac company but good overall.
No trainings provided to any tech on a regular basis but work environment is good. Be ready to work on call even at midnight or anytime when on call. X
Terrible place to work
Management makes false promises of promotions in order to get you to work long hours, including working while on vacations.

Management makes highly inappropriate remarks regarding females

You are given more work than can possibly be done in a day, then talked to like scum when not finished.
Do not work here. STAY AWAY!
I would highly recommend staying away from this company . You will get into the company and may only last 3 months or less. There is the highest turn over rate I have ever seen. I worked here for a half a year. I saw about 50 employees be fired in that span. You will be dealing with pricing for products that is anywhere from $8000 for the bottom end Ac and furnace combined. To the middle of the road being $14000. Then top of the line system which is around $21,000.

You have to sell ice to and Eskimo!

You are comparing to companies that sell system from 4500 to 10,000 at the top of the line. Good luck making each client feeling pressured and forced to buy that day. If you do not sell that day look out you may get fired. Please contact me for more details anytime at

I will happily take tome out of my day to help you make the right decision in this hiring process. Weird email just because I want to stay unknown to the right time company. I just want to save you from putting your family in a position that I have after losing my job after such a time with no explanation.
Pros
Great hours to work.
Cons
I maintained a 66% closing rate and was let go.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Right Time Heating & Air?
Home Comfort Advisor
Great place to work, honest people, great staff. Job can be hard (hours, a lot of evenings and weekends) but the money is fantastic. Changed my life when I started working here. Thank you!
Don't work here
An atmosphere of disrespect towards anyone new not knowing how to do anything due to total lack of training. Employees say disrespectful things all day causing a negative atmosphere. Management refuses to pay to have a proper company intranet made and a proper training program causing total chaos daily. Management focuses on all the things you have done wrong with out admitting they need to do better for the staff. They are union but staff uses union to nit pick at each other instead of striking or bargaining for a better work environment. All the while management loads more responsibilites with zero compensation. They expect you to do many things off the clock you never get compensated for or thanked.
Pros
Decent benefits package
Cons
Stress, low pay, poor working conditions
Dont work here
Run away. They only give 2 weeks training and then throw you under the bus. You get told dont ask questions . “Use your tools” this place needa a union if you make it far enough. Management doesnt care and thinks buying pizza once a wwek is good for morale
You are expected to be perfect and handle calls for eight different companies they do not post positions as per a unionized workplace should under the cba.
Sales
Amazing place to work high earning potential for the right person who can just listen take advice and apply sales system. Visiting multiple homes and meeting great people building relationships along the way and making lifetime customers is amazing. Being able to stand behind our quality goes a long way when believing what you sell is the right thing! Absolutely love this place.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Having a full bank account
Terrible terrible terrible
Toxic workplace and work environment. The call center management is very unprofessional. The backstabbing that goes on here is unbelievable. Stay away.
Pros
Decent wages
Cons
Everything else
great job
Excellent work experience, excellent employers and respectful employees. expanded my communication skills on a daily basis, as I spoke to various customers.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
low pay
Great learn environment
Peel heating has been a great place for me to learn much of the service side of the residential hvac trade. The supervisors are knowledgeable and patient, so it was easy to learn from their years of experience.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Not enough to learn
Good place to work with some insecurities
The company has good potential but do not provide proper training for employees taking on new jobs. The management team needs to have a support system in place to help ALL employees to reach their goals of the company.
Pros
Fexiable hours
Cons
Take home work to get jobs done