Right Time Heating & Air Conditioning

Right Time Heating & Air Conditioning Employee Reviews

Great management and staff.Energetic environment.Fast-paced and opportunity for advancement.Great benefit package.Plenty of overtime available when required.
Pros
Bonuses and some great lunches
Cons
Scheduled shifts based on union seniority
I've been with Right Time for three months and I do really enjoy it. It is challenging and at times a difficult job. It's also very rewarding and I've never worked in a sales role where management so actively supports you, trains you and encourages you to be successful. If you're good with people, can follow the process that they've put forward and willing to put in a good effort you will be successful and you will receive the financial freedom that comes with it. If you're lucky enough to work at their Peel Branch (where I spend most of my time) you'll find yourself with a manager who will help take your sales skills to the next level.
Pros
Income, flexible schedule, benefits, supportive manager
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Great team filled with people who love to succeed and make tons of money. They support you to set you up for success! Lots of room to professionally grow in your career.
Pros
Growth
I spend my days selling our HVAC products to homeowners who need them, it's a lot of fun meeting new people and I enjoy the money I make! They have a pretty good onboarding process but it took a little while to get the hang of it, I was well supported by my manager.
Pros
Money, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Evenings & weekends
They invest almost nothing in their employees while demanding everything from them. I was fired after a few days, and when I asked for feedback he told me he just "had a feeling". I have never not succeeded at a job I cared to be good at. I was told there was usually a month of in-class training and then shadowing, but because they were so short staffed and busy they gave us 6 days and dropped us into the deep end. I was never late, always prepared, and put HOURS into studying on my own time trying to catch up to where I needed to be in order to be excellent at my job. I was given 4 leads, and after that I was fired.
Pros
Excellent commission pay out
Cons
long hours, you only ever know 2 hrs before you have a client meeting, you're on call all the time, they provided almost no training but give you no time to figure it out.
I would highly recommend staying away from this company . You will get into the company and may only last 3 months or less. There is the highest turn over rate I have ever seen. I worked here for a half a year. I saw about 50 employees be fired in that span. You will be dealing with pricing for products that is anywhere from $8000 for the bottom end Ac and furnace combined. To the middle of the road being $14000. Then top of the line system which is around $21,000. You have to sell ice to and Eskimo! You are comparing to companies that sell system from 4500 to 10,000 at the top of the line. Good luck making each client feeling pressured and forced to buy that day. If you do not sell that day look out you may get fired. Please contact me for more details anytime at I will happily take tome out of my day to help you make the right decision in this hiring process. Weird email just because I want to stay unknown to the right time company. I just want to save you from putting your family in a position that I have after losing my job after such a time with no explanation.
Very Toxic environment to work Management very arrogant and unprofessional no respect for employees, treats them like little kids and boss them around like unintelligent beings. Avoid this place like a plague...you're only as good as your last sale, if you don't close 2 consecutive leads you're hauled in and interrogated like an idiot...it's always your fault if you don't close a sale...you missed something ...you did not follow the process. ridiculously priced equipment ....worst HVAC company
I gave it a go as an HVAC salesperson in this company and there were pros and cons Pros - Great Sales Manager who is no longer there - Fantastic product and HVAC training and coaching - Excellent office staff and highly skilled technicians - The vibe between the sales people was great - You can make really good money if you don't feel guilty about what you sell to people (see below) - Sales people perform a home inspection Cons - Big turnover in sales staff - Management is focused on instant cash vs a long term company value - Canned and scripted home sales presentation aimed to pull the wool over buyers eyes in terms of value delivery and uniqueness of the company - Existing legacy and new clients get gouged in terms of price for new HVAC systems (Prices are ridiculous vs what the customers actually receives relative to competitors) - Try to enforce next day installs on clients using bogus discounts "pulled" out of hugely inflated pricing - If you need to sleep at night and like to make money delivery real value and practice fair trade this is not the place for you. Synopsis: - This could be a very good place with the right management - The thinking is there with the home inspection and the presentation based around solution selling but that is not worth thousands more to a client and should be an integral part of a professional service by default at no additional charge. - Question to management - would you pull this dog and pony show on your own mother to make her pay double? Didn't think so.....
Company has lots of potential for growth in a busy industry & lots of opportunity to earn a great living. Unfortunately, some of the Key Management team is the "Achilles Heel" in making it a great place to be with little regard given for team members. Turn over and impersonal relations is a reality.