Right At Home
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

I’ve worked for RAH caledon/newmarket since 2019 and I still love it 😊great management, easy going, can create your own schedule, wage increase opportunities.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

13 July 2022
Thank you for leaving this office such a wonderful review. They will be thrilled that you love your experience; the staff will certainly be happy to read what you wrote. Right at Home puts your experience and satisfaction as a top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work put in every day. Thank you for your kind words!

Same role

Wish they had company benefits or union environmentDifferent views of careI dont agree with not get paid overtime or. Any health care benefitsThey change at their discretion

13 July 2022
Thank you for your review of this Right at Home franchise office. We are sorry to hear your experience with this office was not as positive as we would like. If you would like to provide more information about your experience with this office, please contact our Employee Brand Ambassador at employeeeexperience@rightathome.net. Thank you.

Productive and Educational work Place

A good place to work at with good management and caring co-workers and supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was caring for elderly people who needed this.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Short shifts

13 July 2022
Thank you so much for recognizing the hard work the Right at Home team puts in every day. Your satisfaction is a top priority and we love hearing from you. We are so glad you had such an exceptional experience. Thank you!
Same role

Productive work place with friendly office staff

Right at Home was good at listening to availability and complying with said hours. They do not pay for travel costs, benefits were never offered to part time employees, and there was a lot of resistance when needing a shift covered. RAH is a good starter job or added casual employment but not a good place to stay for an extended amount of time.

Pros

Sends gifts/care packages, flexible hours

Cons

Far travel, no shift coverage support

13 July 2022
Thank you for leaving this office such a wonderful review. They will be thrilled that you loved your experience; the staff will certainly be happy to read what you wrote. Right at Home puts your experience and satisfaction as a top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work put in every day. Thank you for your kind words!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement