Right At Home
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

All staffs are kind and great opportunities to work.sometimes you don’t get much hours but once you get hours yo should have consistently.Nice to work with them.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Less hours

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

13 July 2022
Thank you so much for recognizing the hard work the Right at Home team puts in every day. Your satisfaction is a top priority and we love hearing from you. We are so glad you had such an exceptional experience. Thank you!

Same role

Staff is good but they do not respond all the time and do not give enough shifts and stops responding suddenly without any reason

Suddenly they stopped responding to my texts because I guess they didn’t have many shifts available for me. However, they were not always supportive.

13 July 2022
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry you had a negative experience with this Right at Home franchise office. We would like to take steps to improve and invite you to contact our corporate office at employeeexperience@righathome.net to share your specific concerns as your feedback is important to us. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Same role

Excellent communication and quick to respond to issues that arise.

The management team is easy to work with. On going learning available. The ability to set your own schedule. I truly enjoy working for this company. The only down fall was the hiring process was long but I’m extremely happy I stayed with the process. Love it.

Same location

The greatest part time job ever

Right At Home is a very professional company & great to work for. They have provided me with regular clients weekly. Same clients every week. They only suggestion I would make is they have not provided wage increases. When quoting to their clients they should allow wage increases for their staff who have work hard within a years time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement