Right At Home

PSW4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,097 reviews

best place to work

I'm working with RAH from 2019.its always great to be part of this family. very employee oriented, supportive and accessible company. I would 100% recommend you to join especially Hamilton area that's where I work and never had single complaint about anything all you need to be true and honest to your job. I'm PSW now going to be RN soon and don't have to worry about looking for work can join RAH as RN once I have my license. They will support you all possible ways. I'm grateful to be part of this organization.😊

Pros

24n7 support, cooperative team, relabel and easy to access.

Cons

don't know any.

Home care clients are wonderful staff is wonderful team work for sure. I would recommend anyone who is caring and want full time hours this is place for you

Pros

Light work load

Insights into Right At Home

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

No complaints

Supportive staff at head office always help and address concerns. The CEO actually covered a shift over the Xmas holidays. Lots of short or long shifts available at many different hours. They pay less than other companies but a healthy work environment is important.

Great Place To Work

I work here and so far find it one of the best employers I have worked for. I have my schedule for the next month always in advance which is great so I can plan my weekends, work consistently with the same client so I can build better relationships. I get paid $16.50 plus vacation and I have benefits. The other company I worked for didnt offer benefits even when I was full time, so I left and am only with Right at Home now. The girls in the office are amazing, always willing to help me out when I need it. They will offer me as many hours as I want, or don't want. They offer online courses and some in the office to.

Pros

Benefits, month schedule, nice people

Cons

some difficult clients, some times they call me about more hours then i want

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement