Right At Home

Insights into Right At Home

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Needed more secure hrs

I found home care was much better for elderly depending on help at home but hrs were all over place and worked 7 days a week. I'd start at 6am till 9 then 12 till 4 then 7 till 10 so took my whole day up making it much longer. Aswell as I didn't sign up to clean up after animals more then I did for my own client. .3 huge dogs took lots of my time bc in winter so had to clean everytime they went out and they soaked the floors. Couldn't get much done bc mist of time I catered to dogs

Pros

Not enuff hrs

Cons

Long days

I love working with RAH

Great company to work with. Supervisors are respectful and helpful, salary is good, constant training too. You get as many hours as you are able to work. The management team are very polite, respectful and friendly. Even the CEO is so humble and unassuming. The pay is relatively good. Training is always ongoing and they have so many incentives to encourage their workers with. Supervisors and schedulers are very considerate. They are always polite and never rude.i would recommend Right At Home.Ca to anyone looking for a fulfilling Healthcare job.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

I would have loved a Fulltime permanent employment but there's none

Not so much pro’s.

They don’t offer Benefits. They don’t pay holidays as well. You have long hours shift but their rate is very low especially this time of pandemic. They don’t give a salary increase.

Pros

You get to know different client.

Cons

Long hours. Low rate. No night differential. No holiday pay. No benefits.

Very good.

They have a lot of clients They do give enough information/report regarding the client you are going to have to be able to plan your care. They are always available for assistance if needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8