Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Reviews in Hamilton, ON

Hamilton, ON8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,097 reviews

Meh

Its alright but never enough hours. Plays employee favorites. Pay rate is very low and they dont pay mileage. Hours are so spaced out. Literally have to work every day to get a half decent pay.

Poor Management, Flexible schedule is a LIE!

Think many times before applying! Pay and benefit is good but VERY POOR management! They LIE about the flexibility of the schedule.I was VERY SURPRISED that my schedule’s already made even before i give them my availability and will not cancel the days i told them im not available. I am forced to work on the days im not available as they want me to find a replacement. I DONT HAVE A CHOICE! If i cancelled it a day or two before the schedule i would understand but more than MONTH BEFORE, IS RIDICULOUS!I dont mind working on a weekend but they should also follow the “time i am available” not their chosen time just because they couldnt find someone to work on the weekend. I have told them the reason i can not work nights on weekends that is why when i signed the contract i wrote 3pm-11pm weekends but they SIMPLY IGNORED me. It is not my responsibility to find a replacement on the said “days of work” as i have NEVER AGREED on the time they scheduled me. Im soooo DONE with them. Glad im not working there anymore. NO STRESS and NO WORRIES. IT IS THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS COMPANY THAT NEEDS AN OVERALL CHANGE (HALTON/HAMILTON branch)

Pros

pay and benefits

Cons

Not Flexible schedule, poor management!

Insights into Right At Home

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

best place to work

I'm working with RAH from 2019.its always great to be part of this family. very employee oriented, supportive and accessible company. I would 100% recommend you to join especially Hamilton area that's where I work and never had single complaint about anything all you need to be true and honest to your job. I'm PSW now going to be RN soon and don't have to worry about looking for work can join RAH as RN once I have my license. They will support you all possible ways. I'm grateful to be part of this organization.😊

Pros

24n7 support, cooperative team, relabel and easy to access.

Cons

don't know any.

Home care clients are wonderful staff is wonderful team work for sure. I would recommend anyone who is caring and want full time hours this is place for you

Pros

Light work load

Cons

So exciting to work with the company

I enjoyed every minute working at Right At Home for the atmosphere was so conducive. The team members were very co-operative and the management team was wonderful.

No complaints

Supportive staff at head office always help and address concerns. The CEO actually covered a shift over the Xmas holidays. Lots of short or long shifts available at many different hours. They pay less than other companies but a healthy work environment is important.

Great starter job!

I worked here when I was in school for practical nursing. This company works around your schedule, while ensuring that you get the hours you want and need!

Assisting the elderly for daily living

Compatenate, digntiy, confidentiality, safety and Security, nutrition ,these are main reasons for me. Currently working part time for other place .

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Maximum hours 8 hrs In a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement