Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Reviews in Guelph, ON

Guelph, ON5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,087 reviews

Needed more secure hrs

I found home care was much better for elderly depending on help at home but hrs were all over place and worked 7 days a week. I'd start at 6am till 9 then 12 till 4 then 7 till 10 so took my whole day up making it much longer. Aswell as I didn't sign up to clean up after animals more then I did for my own client. .3 huge dogs took lots of my time bc in winter so had to clean everytime they went out and they soaked the floors. Couldn't get much done bc mist of time I catered to dogs

Pros

Not enuff hrs

Cons

Long days

Excellent communication and quick to respond to issues that arise.

The management team is easy to work with. On going learning available. The ability to set your own schedule. I truly enjoy working for this company. The only down fall was the hiring process was long but I’m extremely happy I stayed with the process. Love it.

I love working with RAH

Great company to work with. Supervisors are respectful and helpful, salary is good, constant training too. You get as many hours as you are able to work. The management team are very polite, respectful and friendly. Even the CEO is so humble and unassuming. The pay is relatively good. Training is always ongoing and they have so many incentives to encourage their workers with. Supervisors and schedulers are very considerate. They are always polite and never rude.i would recommend Right At Home.Ca to anyone looking for a fulfilling Healthcare job.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

I would have loved a Fulltime permanent employment but there's none

Amazing workplace, very professional and fun to work with.

Management very supportive. Always keep workers safe, meetings every month and company offers courses all the time for future education. Company provides also benefits.

Cons

Sometimes long hours driving

I luv the flexibility, company values

Lots of people think home care is like working a nursing home. It is so different. I like to care for 1 or 2 people and great opportunity to help keep them home. I luv that I can be flexible in my schedule. Some days I see many clients throughout the day and evening, maybe the next day is 12 hours and another day off. I like the variety. I travel with clients and luv to be a support like not just personal care but help with meal, housekeeping and listen to their history. They are all so different. Some may smoke or have pets but you can say no that you can't work with that and office team says okay and wants to match you with right clients for you. Lots of extra training they offer too. Best part of day is seeing the smile - worse part is when you have to leave. This is a great job for me because we have time with clients to give them and not rush them. Office treats you like family.

Pros

flexible schedule work with just one or two clients at a time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement