Right At Home
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

Unprofessional

The location I was assigned too is constantly short staffed. Management will not support you but will rather verbally attack you when you don't complete the job of 3+ people on your own. I ended up needing to move on after a fairly short time in the position due to burn out. They have no problem with overworking their staff if it means more clients. I only recommend if you desperately need a job and are struggling to find work. They completed a phone interview with me and hired me without telling me. They considered me an employee 4 days before I realized it myself. Yes it was unprofessional but it was a quick job to get.

Pros

Control your availability

Cons

Quick burn out

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Wish they had company benefits or union environmentDifferent views of careI dont agree with not get paid overtime or. Any health care benefitsThey change at their discretion
Same role

Productive and Educational work Place

A good place to work at with good management and caring co-workers and supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was caring for elderly people who needed this.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Short shifts
Same location

I have worked for Right at Home for 2 years. It is a fast paced environment and things are constantly changing and growing.

This company promotes with- in if you demonstrate your hard work and commitment. There is a good work life balance and the team is very supportive. The associates from other offices are wonderful to work with and all the care staff are so hardworking and dedicated.

Pros

growth with-in the company

Cons

some days you may need to work longer then others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement