Right At Home
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

Suddenly they stopped responding to my texts because I guess they didn’t have many shifts available for me. However, they were not always supportive.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

All staffs are kind and great opportunities to work.sometimes you don’t get much hours but once you get hours yo should have consistently.Nice to work with them.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Less hours
Same role

Excellent communication and quick to respond to issues that arise.

The management team is easy to work with. On going learning available. The ability to set your own schedule. I truly enjoy working for this company. The only down fall was the hiring process was long but I’m extremely happy I stayed with the process. Love it.
Same location

Zero communication

wouldn't answer me on how much benefits cost, didn't recieve I.D. badge, no orientation, no raise or benefits after 400hrs as promised during interview..supporting another agencys clients so RAH job ad with all the perks didn't apply here in Peterborough.

Pros

lots of hrs

Cons

no communication, was basically ignored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Right At Home with

• Right At Home
  • Staff is good but they do not respond all the time and do not give enough shifts and stops responding suddenly without any reason