Right At Home
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

Informative and rewarding

It's a place I am much appreciated, valued and respected. Great team spirit with my colleagues and supervisors. The pay is better comparing to other home care services. I am very comfortable and this is the kind of job I want.

Pros

I work when i want to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent to grow your skills and learning opportunity

Right At Home has an excellent work environment and very friendly. They treat you as family. The educational training and on site support is always available.
Same role

a place to gain some kind of experience

Everything started off great, loved the hours, I loved how reliable my direct supervisor was, orientation was helpful etc. It was very discouraging and frustrating when the sudden change of management happened everything changed. I went from having so many hours I was almost sleep deprived to having next to nothing without ever getting a real answer as to why. I hope other employees have a better experience.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

nothing is guaranteed

Staff is good but they do not respond all the time and do not give enough shifts and stops responding suddenly without any reason

Suddenly they stopped responding to my texts because I guess they didn’t have many shifts available for me. However, they were not always supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement