Right At Home
Happiness score is 66 out of 100
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

Excellent to grow your skills and learning opportunity

Right At Home has an excellent work environment and very friendly. They treat you as family. The educational training and on site support is always available.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Informative and rewarding

It's a place I am much appreciated, valued and respected. Great team spirit with my colleagues and supervisors. The pay is better comparing to other home care services. I am very comfortable and this is the kind of job I want.

Pros

I work when i want to work.
Same roleSame location

a place to gain some kind of experience

Everything started off great, loved the hours, I loved how reliable my direct supervisor was, orientation was helpful etc. It was very discouraging and frustrating when the sudden change of management happened everything changed. I went from having so many hours I was almost sleep deprived to having next to nothing without ever getting a real answer as to why. I hope other employees have a better experience.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

nothing is guaranteed
Same location

Very good.

They have a lot of clients They do give enough information/report regarding the client you are going to have to be able to plan your care. They are always available for assistance if needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Right At Home with

• Right At Home
  • Excellent to grow your skills and learning opportunity