Right At Home
Happiness score is 67 out of 100
View all Right At Home reviews

Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Review

Excellent communication and quick to respond to issues that arise.

The management team is easy to work with. On going learning available. The ability to set your own schedule. I truly enjoy working for this company. The only down fall was the hiring process was long but I’m extremely happy I stayed with the process. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

All staffs are kind and great opportunities to work.sometimes you don’t get much hours but once you get hours yo should have consistently.Nice to work with them.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Less hours
Same role

Staff is good but they do not respond all the time and do not give enough shifts and stops responding suddenly without any reason

Suddenly they stopped responding to my texts because I guess they didn’t have many shifts available for me. However, they were not always supportive.
Same location

I love working with RAH

Great company to work with. Supervisors are respectful and helpful, salary is good, constant training too. You get as many hours as you are able to work. The management team are very polite, respectful and friendly. Even the CEO is so humble and unassuming. The pay is relatively good. Training is always ongoing and they have so many incentives to encourage their workers with. Supervisors and schedulers are very considerate. They are always polite and never rude.i would recommend Right At Home.Ca to anyone looking for a fulfilling Healthcare job.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

I would have loved a Fulltime permanent employment but there's none

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Right At Home with

• Right At Home
  • Excellent communication and quick to respond to issues that arise.