Right At Home
Information from Right At Home:

Right At Home Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews
19/hr
I just hope they can reorganised the working hours.. i look forward to working more hours to arer for my bills. It's time wasting when you have to drive within many places at intervals. If i have one or two places to work for at least 40hours in a week i will be very glad.
The management are very accommodating though.
Don’t realize what they have
This company doesn’t realize what they have in their employees, and keep covered if you display any sense of unwellness yourself. The only thing they care about is the money, how they look to their stakeholders, and covering their own butts by throwing “it” on you. After bringing numerous client concerns forward and them being ignored- it became more than apparent.

The clients, caregivers, and coordinators are the greatest part of this company. Too bad they get burnt out so quick because the company just doesn’t care as long as that money is coming in.
Very good.
They have a lot of clients They do give enough information/report regarding the client you are going to have to be able to plan your care. They are always available for assistance if needed.
Psw
Very sporadic work. No hours one week and 60 the next week, hard to plan life and budget.
Low pay and sometimes clients are an hour away with no mileage or hours paid
Home care clients are wonderful staff is wonderful team work for sure. I would recommend anyone who is caring and want full time hours this is place for you
Pros
Light work load
Enjoyable
I appreciate being able to work part time while also going to school. I was able to pay my rent and necessities without feeling exhausted. Management was helpful and compassionate and the clients were always pleasant.
Nice place to work with good and loving management staff that listen
Right at home is a good and fun place to work. The management always willing to listen and assist. I enjoyed working there, right at home is a very all-inclusive place, no racism or favoritism
Pros
Care like family
Cons
havent seen any
Meh
Its alright but never enough hours. Plays employee favorites. Pay rate is very low and they dont pay mileage. Hours are so spaced out. Literally have to work every day to get a half decent pay.
So exciting to work with the company
I enjoyed every minute working at Right At Home for the atmosphere was so conducive. The team members were very co-operative and the management team was wonderful.
Excellent management
Very rewarding job helping others.Management is friendly and welcoming.Eager to make sure staff and customers are happy and being looked after.I have had a positive experience working in housekeeping for Right at Home in chilliwack.Highly recommend this employer.
The greatest part time job ever
Right At Home is a very professional company & great to work for.
They have provided me with regular clients weekly. Same clients

every week. They only suggestion I would make is they have not provided wage increases. When quoting to their clients they should

allow wage increases for their staff who have work hard within a years

time.
No complaints
Supportive staff at head office always help and address concerns. The CEO actually covered a shift over the Xmas holidays. Lots of short or long shifts available at many different hours. They pay less than other companies but a healthy work environment is important.
great employer
This company is really good to work for. They work around your schedule and give you a schedule for a whole month. Sometimes this is hard to work around my other job because i get that schedule every 2 weeks but i like this job better. Cleints are nice and staff is nice. They also have benefits too.
Pros
month long schedule and benefits
Cons
pay not as good as hospital work
Pretty Good Company
This is not a bad company to work for. They have a flex schedule so as long as you submit your availability before the cut off you will not work on the days that you requested. Once schedule is made the shift is yours unless you find someone to take it which is fair.
The girls in the office are very nice and work well with you. The shifts are always more then 2 hours so you are not hoping around everywhere. I left to go back to school but will return next summer.
amazing company
very nice employers great to work with very accommodating only downfall is it is on call and very few hours as well as short notice clal ins usually take it or leave it.
Relaxed team of care providers with good hearts.
For the most part a typical in home PSW care job, the transportation side is also interesting. You get to meet and assist a lot of interesting people and the work is rewarding. however, it is sometimes difficult to get hours and the wage could be a little better.
Pros
Meeting interesting people
Cons
Not enough hours
Great Place To Work
I work here and so far find it one of the best employers I have worked for. I have my schedule for the next month always in advance which is great so I can plan my weekends, work consistently with the same client so I can build better relationships. I get paid $16.50 plus vacation and I have benefits. The other company I worked for didnt offer benefits even when I was full time, so I left and am only with Right at Home now. The girls in the office are amazing, always willing to help me out when I need it. They will offer me as many hours as I want, or don't want. They offer online courses and some in the office to.
Pros
Benefits, month schedule, nice people
Cons
some difficult clients, some times they call me about more hours then i want
rewarding job
Great team and a rewarding job, great boss, good hours, rewarding job to have, lots of people work with this company with all kinds of skills. Glad to be working there.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
no benefits
Don't care much about employees
This company does not care about its employees. I never had an issue with the company it is because I am a very careful employee. However, there were many of my co-worker having issues with the company with no fault coming from them.
Needed more secure hrs
I found home care was much better for elderly depending on help at home but hrs were all over place and worked 7 days a week. I'd start at 6am till 9 then 12 till 4 then 7 till 10 so took my whole day up making it much longer. Aswell as I didn't sign up to clean up after animals more then I did for my own client. .3 huge dogs took lots of my time bc in winter so had to clean everytime they went out and they soaked the floors. Couldn't get much done bc mist of time I catered to dogs
Pros
Not enuff hrs
Cons
Long days
Great starter job!
I worked here when I was in school for practical nursing. This company works around your schedule, while ensuring that you get the hours you want and need!