Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc
Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc Employee Review

Productive, stimulating working environment

2 April 2018
As a student employee during the summer, it was a great learning experience being paired with seniors workers and learn from their professionalism. I learned to adapt quickly in a new environment, organizational skills, a good sense for details, communication skills and teamwork.
Pros
BBQs with the whole company
28 April 2017
The work envoiroment is very unhealthy and mismanaged. Poor infrastructure and IT solutions and infrastructure are extremely flawed, casuing issues and delays.
Poor cash flow management and questionable distribution of wealth, cause for delays in deliverables and reduce customer level experience and quality.
Pros
Work from home option.
Cons
Long hours, pay cuts, no increases, IT issues and instability, poor upper and middle management.
27 September 2019
I started in the company around January 2019. Since working there, I have been astounded by how kind and a good workplace Rideau has been. The owners are very good people and I recommend this company. Almost all of their products is made in Canada.
Pros
Good salary, kind owners, good coworkers, being able to learn
7 August 2018
I moved up in the company very quickly but there were red flags that I completely ignored. Each time I moved between departments, they considered me as a new employee - back to being under probation and can be let go any time within the first 3 months. This was the case after my second promotion. With no warning, I was fired - my most traumatizing experience.

Management hired me due to my knowledge and experience with a company they wanted to acquire as a client. Once they got all the info, they dropped me.
Pros
small company
Cons
low salary, lots of downsizing, keeps track of times you scan in and out
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9