Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc
Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc Employee Review

Excellent people and good teamwork for customer benefits.

16 August 2012
I start preping work for the production floor and running a financial report for upper management for precious medals. Entered in new customer sales order in for pins and medals. I multi task with all departments in Rideau especially accounting and purchasing on daily basis. I learn new system functions each day and how to deal with my co-workers in work related issues and teach them new skills that could help them in their daily duties. The most difficult part of my job is the micro management, as I am reponsible, intelligent and hard working person. I enjoy seeing my co-workers and having a good conversation with them and also accomplishing customer satisfaction on all orders processed each day.
Pros
flex and summer hours. barbaques
Cons
too many rush senarios
27 September 2019
Same location
I started in the company around January 2019. Since working there, I have been astounded by how kind and a good workplace Rideau has been. The owners are very good people and I recommend this company. Almost all of their products is made in Canada.
Pros
Good salary, kind owners, good coworkers, being able to learn
7 August 2018
I moved up in the company very quickly but there were red flags that I completely ignored. Each time I moved between departments, they considered me as a new employee - back to being under probation and can be let go any time within the first 3 months. This was the case after my second promotion. With no warning, I was fired - my most traumatizing experience.

Management hired me due to my knowledge and experience with a company they wanted to acquire as a client. Once they got all the info, they dropped me.
Pros
small company
Cons
low salary, lots of downsizing, keeps track of times you scan in and out
12 November 2017
Same location
Rideau mise sur la reconnaissance de la performance et des valeurs morales de l'employé(e)s en utilisant le programme de reconnaissance "Vistance".

Ce qui nous donne un environnement de travail tres agréable

les patrons traite les employé(e)s avec équité et respect.

Ce que j'ai appris c'est de bien lire les commandes et tout ses détails

une erreur retarde le processus d'expédition.

Vers la fin du quart de travail ont a tendance a perdre notre concentration et les erreurs se multiplient a cause de la fatigue,

c'est l'aspect le plus difficile de garder notre concentration jusqu'a la fin du quart de travail.

Bonne journée ! :)
Pros
Vistance
Cons
Courte pause ( 10 min )
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9