Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc

Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc Employee Reviews in Saint-Laurent, QC

Saint-Laurent, QC5 reviews
Slowly losing what made the company special. Owners used to have a good understanding of what was going on. They look to be stepping away, creating a more stressful and less family environment.
Pros
Company BBQs (around 3/yr), company lunches for occasions (Halloween, Saint Valentines Day, etc)
Cons
Salary increases get removed a few months later when cuts come.
I started in the company around January 2019. Since working there, I have been astounded by how kind and a good workplace Rideau has been. The owners are very good people and I recommend this company. Almost all of their products is made in Canada.
Pros
Good salary, kind owners, good coworkers, being able to learn
Cons
I moved up in the company very quickly but there were red flags that I completely ignored. Each time I moved between departments, they considered me as a new employee - back to being under probation and can be let go any time within the first 3 months. This was the case after my second promotion. With no warning, I was fired - my most traumatizing experience.

Management hired me due to my knowledge and experience with a company they wanted to acquire as a client. Once they got all the info, they dropped me.
Pros
small company
Cons
low salary, lots of downsizing, keeps track of times you scan in and out
Rideau mise sur la reconnaissance de la performance et des valeurs morales de l'employé(e)s en utilisant le programme de reconnaissance "Vistance".

Ce qui nous donne un environnement de travail tres agréable

les patrons traite les employé(e)s avec équité et respect.

Ce que j'ai appris c'est de bien lire les commandes et tout ses détails

une erreur retarde le processus d'expédition.

Vers la fin du quart de travail ont a tendance a perdre notre concentration et les erreurs se multiplient a cause de la fatigue,

c'est l'aspect le plus difficile de garder notre concentration jusqu'a la fin du quart de travail.

Bonne journée ! :)
Pros
Vistance
Cons
Courte pause ( 10 min )
I start preping work for the production floor and running a financial report for upper management for precious medals. Entered in new customer sales order in for pins and medals. I multi task with all departments in Rideau especially accounting and purchasing on daily basis. I learn new system functions each day and how to deal with my co-workers in work related issues and teach them new skills that could help them in their daily duties. The most difficult part of my job is the micro management, as I am reponsible, intelligent and hard working person. I enjoy seeing my co-workers and having a good conversation with them and also accomplishing customer satisfaction on all orders processed each day.
Pros
flex and summer hours. barbaques
Cons
too many rush senarios
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9