Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc
Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc Employee Review

Changes impacting culture

16 April 2017
Slowly losing what made the company special. Owners used to have a good understanding of what was going on. They look to be stepping away, creating a more stressful and less family environment.
Pros
Company BBQs (around 3/yr), company lunches for occasions (Halloween, Saint Valentines Day, etc)
Cons
Salary increases get removed a few months later when cuts come.
27 September 2019
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
I started in the company around January 2019. Since working there, I have been astounded by how kind and a good workplace Rideau has been. The owners are very good people and I recommend this company. Almost all of their products is made in Canada.
Pros
Good salary, kind owners, good coworkers, being able to learn
7 August 2018
Purchaser (Former Employee) - St Laurent, QC
I moved up in the company very quickly but there were red flags that I completely ignored. Each time I moved between departments, they considered me as a new employee - back to being under probation and can be let go any time within the first 3 months. This was the case after my second promotion. With no warning, I was fired - my most traumatizing experience.

Management hired me due to my knowledge and experience with a company they wanted to acquire as a client. Once they got all the info, they dropped me.
Pros
small company
Cons
low salary, lots of downsizing, keeps track of times you scan in and out
12 November 2017
Cariste (Current Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
Rideau mise sur la reconnaissance de la performance et des valeurs morales de l'employé(e)s en utilisant le programme de reconnaissance "Vistance".

Ce qui nous donne un environnement de travail tres agréable

les patrons traite les employé(e)s avec équité et respect.

Ce que j'ai appris c'est de bien lire les commandes et tout ses détails

une erreur retarde le processus d'expédition.

Vers la fin du quart de travail ont a tendance a perdre notre concentration et les erreurs se multiplient a cause de la fatigue,

c'est l'aspect le plus difficile de garder notre concentration jusqu'a la fin du quart de travail.

Bonne journée ! :)
Pros
Vistance
Cons
Courte pause ( 10 min )
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9