Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Makes you feel great, but lots of cuts
Purchaser (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC7 August 2018
I moved up in the company very quickly but there were red flags that I completely ignored. Each time I moved between departments, they considered me as a new employee - back to being under probation and can be let go any time within the first 3 months. This was the case after my second promotion. With no warning, I was fired - my most traumatizing experience.

Management hired me due to my knowledge and experience with a company they wanted to acquire as a client. Once they got all the info, they dropped me.
Pros
small company
Cons
low salary, lots of downsizing, keeps track of times you scan in and out
Productive, stimulating working environment
Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 April 2018
As a student employee during the summer, it was a great learning experience being paired with seniors workers and learn from their professionalism. I learned to adapt quickly in a new environment, organizational skills, a good sense for details, communication skills and teamwork.
Pros
BBQs with the whole company
Environnement de travail
Cariste (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC12 November 2017
Rideau mise sur la reconnaissance de la performance et des valeurs morales de l'employé(e)s en utilisant le programme de reconnaissance "Vistance".

Ce qui nous donne un environnement de travail tres agréable
les patrons traite les employé(e)s avec équité et respect.

Ce que j'ai appris c'est de bien lire les commandes et tout ses détails
une erreur retarde le processus d'expédition.

Vers la fin du quart de travail ont a tendance a perdre notre concentration et les erreurs se multiplient a cause de la fatigue,
c'est l'aspect le plus difficile de garder notre concentration jusqu'a la fin du quart de travail.

Bonne journée ! :)
Pros
Vistance
Cons
Courte pause ( 10 min )
Unstable infrastructures in all departments extremely poor upper and middle management.
Program and Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 April 2017
The work envoiroment is very unhealthy and mismanaged. Poor infrastructure and IT solutions and infrastructure are extremely flawed, casuing issues and delays.
Poor cash flow management and questionable distribution of wealth, cause for delays in deliverables and reduce customer level experience and quality.
Pros
Work from home option.
Cons
Long hours, pay cuts, no increases, IT issues and instability, poor upper and middle management.
Excellent people and good teamwork for customer benefits.
Client Service Supervisor / Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Laurent, Montreal, Quebec16 August 2012
I start preping work for the production floor and running a financial report for upper management for precious medals. Entered in new customer sales order in for pins and medals. I multi task with all departments in Rideau especially accounting and purchasing on daily basis. I learn new system functions each day and how to deal with my co-workers in work related issues and teach them new skills that could help them in their daily duties. The most difficult part of my job is the micro management, as I am reponsible, intelligent and hard working person. I enjoy seeing my co-workers and having a good conversation with them and also accomplishing customer satisfaction on all orders processed each day.
Pros
flex and summer hours. barbaques
Cons
too many rush senarios

Want to know more about Rideau Recognition Solutions Inc?

Ask a question