Ricoh Employee Review

A job that brings in different challenges but equipped me with different experiences
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA24 November 2013
A typical day at work will be going in to work 8am to 5pm and leaving with every client happy.
I learned how to tolerate different people and possible still satisfy their demands.
My management skill is leading by example. My coworkers are great people and they thank me so much for encouraging them each day. The hardest part of the job is having very limited resources to finish a task. This includes not having enough time or man power to finish the task. The most enjoyable part of the job is see a smile on everyone's face.

Other Ricoh Employee Reviews

What you put into the position you get out
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 March 2018
A typical day starts with a sales meeting then you head out on sales calls you generated. This is a micro-managed company so at the end of day you report on your daily activities. The hardest part of the job is actually closing the smaller deals ie: 1-8k deals. They are more time consuming then deals over $10k plus. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and interacting with them.
Pros
Car & Cell Allowance. Unlimited Income
Cons
Micro management
Bad Management
Sr. On-site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2018
Working with Ricoh was an experience. The management lacks leadership and HR doesn't do much to help. They were very unorganized and put way too much responsibility on their employees without instruction or recognition.
Would not recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.