Ricky's Country Restaurant Employee Reviews

1.8Job Security & Advancement
great work environment with friendly staff members
Hostess/Server (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC12 November 2018
A normal work day would consist of greeting customers and preparing beverages, as well as cleaning and taking to go orders. I learned great customer service skills and as well as cashout and proper order taking and how to deal with customer orders and concerns. Management is okay considering we do not having any managers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to talk to customers on a daily basses and ask about their days and how their doing, it just gives me a great feeling when I make someone smile.
Pros
Flexible with my personal life
Cons
not enough hours
negative and draining work place
Server (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC Glover Road7 September 2018
The restaurant is in a bad location so we barely get customers and when we do they are scared off by our ridiculously high prices and small food portions. The manager often take his anger out on the staff members and places the blame on us when people decide that the prices are too high. Our manager has on multiple occasions refused to hire people because of their race or accent. The manager is also the owner so there is no break from him and he is always trailing behind the servers and making the patrons visibly uncomfortable
Pros
20% off of one item after 5 or more hour shift
Waste of time
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC22 September 2017
Minimum wage to cook, cold pass, bake and dish wash. 4 or 5 hour shifts maximum while expected to do multiple jobs at once. Kitchen did not have proper equipment to do tasks given.

Want to know more about Ricky's Country Restaurant?

Ask a question