RICHTER

RICHTER Employee Reviews for Tax Associate

Tax Associate2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
You will need to be in the inner circle of the management to get some decent work so that you can learn from the job. Otherwise you are going nowhere career wise. Management is weak. The hardest part of the job is not job itself it has everything to do with how the management allocates workload and how work is reviewed and evaluated. I barely learned anything when I worked there. To be honest the culture there was really depressing.
Pros
Free food all the time.
Cons
Work management is a mess.
Comment – 2 May 2019
Thank you for your review, it will be shared with management. We always make sure that all team members have the opportunity to work on a variety of different files based on client needs and availability. We are proud and committed to building a positive and rewarding culture and have received tremendously positive feedback from team members so far. Please feel free to share more about your experience with our partner Tanya Greenidge at tgreenidge@richter.ca.
I learned mostly tax and accounting knowledge from Richter. There were quite a lot tax training at the firm that equipped me with a solid understanding of International Tax.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RICHTER?