Richmond Hospital

Richmond Hospital Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working in this hospital and I am glad that I never had to carry work to my home. The team is collaborative and very respectful. Management is very respectful and approachable. I always felt very supported.
Pros
Hospital experience
Cons
I was in a temporary position.
worked as a volunteer, relaxed and easy hours, friendly people, volunteer manager was very kind and understanding. Fast paced work, and always on your feet
I worked as a home care nurse at Richmond Hospital for over 3 years. Work it self was equally distributed through a good system. and all the coworkers were very nice and fun to get along with
Worked as an LPN student under experienced nurses who were all willing to provide feedback and support. Was given opportunities to build on skills that hadn't been experienced.
Pros
Clean unit
Cons
Busy
great place to work at as a first experience for new grads. The staff culture is positive and supportive. The management show concern by verbal and electronic correspondence. Overall great experience for a new nurse to learn the ropes in Richmond hospital.
Great place to work, people are really nice and you get a lot of hands on experience. The culture is also very nice. I was a clinical trainee and it was a a nice plac
there are so much enthusiasm with the staffs, professionals and service-oriented, they provide good services to their clients, most of the staffs are friendly and they'll inspire you to strive harder
I worked 12 hours shifts. I learned new approaches in medicine. All co-workers was helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job was careful during medication administration. I enjoyed to work there because I received a lot of experience.
Pros
a lot of breaks
Cons
Richmond Hospital has very friendly staffs and I love how healthcare team works there. I love how the coordinators treat the volunteers there and how they value the contribution that we are making. I admire the lively participation of every healthcare staff in achieving the best possible care to patients.
A typical day would be to collect blood from patients. I have learned time management. My coworkers work as a team. The hardest part is to take blood on a busy day. The most enjoyable part is seeing the patients get well.
Pros
lunch from cafeteria
Cons
I enjoyed everything about my practicum as well as the employees there.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
language barrier
I have no problem working there, still enjoy working with this organization but I am planning on moving to live with my partner in California.
Staff are from all corners of the world, patients too. It's a true multicultural workplace. As the airport is close by, we often get patients straight from the airport for all kinds of medical conditions, very interesting.I love going to work, co-workers are friendly, we team up easily, there's always help when I need a hand with a task. As a care aide, I'm basically the extra help on the floor, there's plenty of "thank you" when I come on and when I leave, it's a nice feeling indeed.
Pros
It's a small community hospital, everybody knows everybody, very friendly
Cons
Parking is not enough and expensive. Not enough space for staff to take breaks.
Decontaminating instruments, assembling instrument sets, sterilizing them