Richmond Hill Montessori Private School

Richmond Hill Montessori Private School Job security & advancement reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
4.7Job security & advancement

Place for a long term career

RHMS truly has a inclusive and collaborative environment. Everyone from upper management to part time employees are viewed as a valuable part of the community.

A great school to work at

I've been at RHMS for two years and originally started working here because of their advanced academic program and emphasis on professional development. You are acknowledged for the professional development you complete and your areas of expertise are recognized. The students and school community are great and the school itself is very well maintained. Technology use in the school is top-notch and there is extensive training and resources at your disposal.

Insights into Richmond Hill Montessori Private School

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Great place to grow

I stared as a supply for few months at RHMS then got a job offer. I have learned and gained so much experience in my four months supply. It’s a very professional place to work and grow at as a teacher. Management (Owner, HR, principal and VP principles) wanted you to success and grow and always their to help and support . They treat their Co-teachers as teachers not assistant in the classroom, I am very excited to start and gain more knowledge at RHMS.

Pros

Great technology in classrooms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richmond Hill Montessori Private School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement