Richmond Hill Country Club Employee Reviews

Productive and Easy to complete tasks
Coaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 May 2019
good to interact with children, easy to apply skills I already knew, worked alongside people I already knew, played tennis so there was exercise and stayed fit
working with fun team
Customer Service Specialist/Server (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON16 January 2019
Preparing for week and daily Party's.Fill up the fridge.with weekly and daily. Moving bar-table where we have the party.After finish the party clean up the area and move All things at the room and fridge where they belong.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Regular hour
Best experience in the food and beverage industry for the first time.
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON21 May 2018
Best staff roster you could hope for, the true meaning of family. Summer is almost impossible to get time off to spend with family. Facilities were available to all staff which was one nice benefit. Management was amazing until he passed away, new management is still getting used to things, but her heart is always in a good place. Winter seasons were usually quiet which was nice. Learned how to deal with multiple implications during the summer when restaurant and bar were fully seated. Learned the secret of balancing large trays in one hand and carrying a stand in the other. Full day shifts during the week day start at 11am to 3/4pm then from 5pm to 10:30pm.
Pros
Free lunches, late starts and access to facilities
Cons
Long hours, almost impossible to request time off during summer
workplace culture
Court Facilitator and Outdoor Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 May 2018
Very fortunate to work at a professional workplace lead by great leaders and supervisors. Every manager is respectful and understanding to all employee needs and wants. Personable team with high integrity and moral.
Very relaxed work environment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON21 March 2018
You will get hours as you ask for them.
Most tasks are completed in teams so you will never get too tired.
As long as you get your work done, management is great
Friendly area, fun job, good staff
Land Sports/Fitness Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 November 2017
Working at the Richmond Hill Country Club was an overall great experience. The management is above par and the job is a very enjoyable experience. Would recommend.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Pay
A productive and fun day
Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2017
A typical work day should be busy but also productive. Usually having fun with the job is a great way to work. To enjoy your work day must love your job. This is what a typical work day should be.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Busy during summer season, every other time is really slow
Bartender & Server (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 September 2017
The manager is great and so are the staff, I loved getting to know everyone and made some good friends. The job is either really fast paced or really slow, which could get boring, but the people made it fun.
productive and fun work place
Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON6 July 2017
I learned how to teach children basic tennis skills and encourage them to participate in the activities provided. The workplace was phenomenal, everybody was friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was to get the younger children to settle down and follow instructions while the most enjoyable part of the job was participating in activities with children and getting to know them.
Pros
helpful people around
hi
specialist in arts and crafts and beading (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 March 2016
hi
it was a good experience, loved the people and the kids were great to work with. the management was easy going and they tried their best to keep us happy
Pros
free lunches and snacks
very productive and fun work place. there are lots of things that this company can teach you in terms of good service.
SERVER (Current Employee) –  8905 bathurst street, Richmond hill, Ontario23 September 2015
A very fun and good working environment. Busy days every summer but getting slow for call season. I learned how to interact more in every different people. The management are strict but good at all times. It.s really enjoying when you see that the costumers has being satisfied and when all the staff's are working as a team.
Pros
free eal
Cons
Long hours of work
an absolutely amazing atmosphere to work in and i was proud to be a part of it
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 October 2014
-A typical day involved mostly cleaning of the camp and maintaining of facilities and at lunch I would deliver the food with my co-worker and the end of the day was similar to the beginning which would involve getting the camp ready for the next day.
-I learned the value of being a good employee.
-The management was amazing my superiors were fun loving and enjoyable.
-my co-workers were great they helped make my time there even more amazing and on tough days helped the time pass.
-the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
Free lunches