Richmond Country Farms Employee Reviews

Easy-going and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 November 2017
Working at Richmond Country Farms was a good experience for me. I learned many skills including payment application, stocking, bagging, customer service skills, and problem-solving skills.
A good job with a nice natural environment.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC28 February 2017
A typical day at work gives you a good exercise.I learned how to be a cashier and all fruits and vegetables names.i like my manager because,he was a friendly and social person. i liked my work place,because it was natural and it was a farm and i am used to this because where i grew up we had a farm. The hardest part was when we were harvesting pumpkins. My favorite part was organizing the fruits.
Pros
free coffee free pumpkin pie
Seasonal job, fast paced environment during the summer
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC19 January 2017
- Became well educated on new fruits and vegetables
- Foreign co-workers where extremely welcoming and kind, made the work environment feel safe and fun
- Shifts are non-flexible, 8 hours from times such as 12:00pm-8:30pm which leave little time to get other things done in the day
- Store management could be much better in regards to how they treat their employees and the conditions they expect them to work under
- Store management is not very approachable and make employees feel often uncomfortable
- During summer, it is a fast paced vegetable market with long line-ups all day, however in the beginning and end of the season business is very slow
Productive and fun place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Richmond BC18 January 2015
Working at RCF was good, the pay was great, people and managers were outstanding. Show up 15 mins early, access safe, count cash in till, look at new inventory, find prices, start serving customers. 8.5 hour shifts standing at till. Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers and returns. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and being friends with all of them.