Richmond Country Club Employee Reviews

Great place to work if full time
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC9 March 2019
The management used to be fantastic and super accommodating. While I have been in school they still adhere to my schedule and make sure I get the time off I need
Maintance
Part Time Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 February 2019
i learned to manage my time to school and work. My time in the work in the work every on Monday,Wednesday,Friday is 3-8 and saturday and sunday full time.The hardest part of my job is to accept the request of the client to clean thier house but is not allowed in our part of the work. The most enjoyable part of my job is to assist other people to everything.
Pros
any kind of food allowed to pick
Cons
30 minutes
It was a casual environment, but sometimes the patrons were difficult to manage.
Head Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 April 2018
The job is very concerned with customer service to the members, and while it can be fun to have one-on-one interactions with them, they are very particular about the way they want their experience to run.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Lowest wages in the area for lifeguards
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 July 2017
Great fun place to work. Easy going laid back good environment. Have good benefit package and supply lunch each day. Fun people and awesome members!
Pros
Free Golf and Lunch
Great Environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC3 November 2016
RCC is a great place to work. The people there are friendly and make working there an enjoyable experience. Management is great and they're very understanding and flexible with schedules for students.
Was an enjoyable experience where I learnt a lot
Waitress and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 January 2016
The club was an enjoyable place to work. The staff were energetic and worked hard to keep up the reputation of the club. It was a great learning experience and left me with a wealth of knowledge. The hardest part of the job was the billing system. All the members of the club had their own personal number which we would use at the end of their meal to pay. Some customers would expect us to know their numbers off by heart and that could be a little challenging.
Pros
free meals, discount of golfing lessons
Cons
long hours, physically demanding work