Richcraft

Richcraft Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews

Relaxe fun place to work

I would recommend Richcraft homes for sure Good training, good working hours, will come back to finish this part It's hard to say, it's every one perception of a company, very good company to work for

Excellent place to work

Richcraft is an excellent place to work. Management is supportive, caring and attentive to employees needs. Richcraft is always striving for excellence and it is an honour to be part of that team!

Very little pay for a lot of work

Overall it wasn’t a bad experience working there. However, the salary was not competitive by any means. The owners are quite cheap and it feels like they do not value their employees at all. The management support there was lacking, however co-workers were nice.

Pros

Social events

Cons

Pay

Dead End Job

Dead End Job. Should pay more for what they expect from you. Expect to damage your vehicle and breath in a lot of dust. What else more is there to say?

Customer Service showing condos at Condo Tower

Excellent opportunity to learn the Ottawa Real Estate and Condo industry. Learned about the ins and outs of condo towers, how issues are dealt with, the competing products and how to better interact with people

My Skills & work place

I started work at 7am and went till 5pm I learned everything there is to know about contraction labour I like being busy on the site so it passed my day and it wasn't so long I liked all the guys I worked with very nice an easy to work with, if I had any questions they would answer them and I would understand. the most enjoying part would be when I was driving the heavy duty vehicles!

Dont do it!!!

Only out for them selves!! Its almost like a cult. Management only looking out for their interest and all the employees are over worked and definatly underpaid.

Pros

Cons

Cheap, no bonus, horrible management

Feels like home...

Simply the best company I have worked for. From the staff to the customers and the owners are considered family. They have started this company from the ground up and have a valuable reputation. Many other companies are a revolving door, Richcraft makes us feel appreciated!

Pros

Work life balance, yoga classes, great working atmosphere, team oriented

Cons

No pension plan for long term employees

You are a disposable commodity.

Very busy workplace with multiple competing demands and timetables.A good way to see if you can cut it after being thrown into the fire. Challenging in managing many shifting priorities and the demands of the family that runs this business.

Pros

Some good people that work very hard

Cons

Must be able to please the family all the time no matter what their emergencies are.

No comment

Over worked, long hours, low pay, high volume of work, not benefits, Not enough vacation hours. only 3 sick days per year. no bonus. no RRSP - no entertainment for staff, the list can go on and on

Pros

Cons

see list above

Typical Day at Work

You get in and start doing what you need to do. Always checking in with co-workers on the must need projects to get done for the day or week. Having not to go reaching for information in another department.

house building

would clean houses that where finshed nd un finshed would build alot of safe railngs and sweep all the the dust up off the floor great people to work for

Great Clientele and Co-workers

Richcraft is a great company with a wide variety of clients and hard working employees, both extremely fun to work with making the environment at the Design Centre very interesting. It is constantly busy with new clients and it a job I will always enjoy doing.

Had great experience in construction of homes

I learnt all the basics of the construction of homes. My typical day would be clean up debris, general repairs. Great mentor and supervisor. Team environment.

richcraft

prepping houses for home owners, i learned how to do all the little changes and finishes as well as a lot of renovation work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richcraft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Richcraft with

Richcraft reviews by location

Learn about Richcraft in popular locations

• Richcraft