Rich Products Corporation Employee Review

View all Rich Products Corporation reviews

unpredictable
sanitation, and packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON16 August 2012
i personally am on a calling list, they go by senority (unionized) so i never know till friday what shift i'm on or even working.
i've been there 2 1/2 yrs and devoted my time and faithfully been there on this calling list often showing up with 1/2 hour notice, double back with 7 hrs in between shifts,always answering my phone.There is no job security at this time with Rich's,unless you have high seniority,
i was on a paid vacation last week and told to return for sanitation duties on wednesday, when i return i discovered i was not schedualed and have one midnight shift this week and nothing for next week , with no advance warning nor confirmation from management.
The morals from many of my co-workers are very low, and many are seeking other employment opportunities,
I have learned and earned many skills from Rich's, and for that i am gratefull, but as a single person and their unpredictability they have left me with no means to continue to support myself there financialy, i have been at their every call, called in when they dont call me,they may give me one shift so therefore they are not obligated to give me an ROE leaving me in financial distress,
As for the job itself i love it. when i am working i have no complaints,
i still am employed there but actively looking for job security
Pros
good pay with benefits
Cons
no job security

Other Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

Current management has no regard for associates
Plant Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON2 September 2018
Current leadership needs to go and they need to do it fast. This was a great place to work but has become a rat infested hole. Benefits are terrible unless your management. The slogan is treating you like only a family can. I would hate to be part of there family then because they treat you terrible.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Management is terrible
decent pay
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON7 August 2018
runs all 3 shifts monday-friday, possible overtime on saturdays, can be very repetative work. Unionized. Very cultured, with many people from different parts of the world.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
not treated fairly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rich Products Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Rich Products Corporation Reviews by Location