Rich Products Corporation Employee Review

View all Rich Products Corporation reviews

We would have company sponsered days at Darien Lake!
Janitor/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON14 January 2017
I enjoyed carton printing for Rich's. Products which initially made a milk substitute which, when frozen was shipped to McDonald's and international airlines all over the world. plus supermarkets everywhere.
When the company diversified to making bread, rolls, cinnamon buns and frozen pizza, newer and different sized cartons were needed. I enjoyed the people in the plant and we as we all depended upon each other. I enjoyed the time I spent there.
Pros
Christmas Parties

Other Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

Current management has no regard for associates
Plant Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON2 September 2018
Current leadership needs to go and they need to do it fast. This was a great place to work but has become a rat infested hole. Benefits are terrible unless your management. The slogan is treating you like only a family can. I would hate to be part of there family then because they treat you terrible.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Management is terrible
decent pay
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON7 August 2018
runs all 3 shifts monday-friday, possible overtime on saturdays, can be very repetative work. Unionized. Very cultured, with many people from different parts of the world.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
not treated fairly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rich Products Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Rich Products Corporation Reviews by Location