RHC Employee Reviews

All employees worked together as a team and it was a fun, family environment
CFO (Former Employee) –  Albany, GA18 July 2017
My work day started when I walked in the door with employee needs and customer needs and never ended which I loved. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the pace of a growing company. It was a family environment and all employees worked together
Pros
Company car, freedom to run the business as I chose
Cons
A not so good beginning.
General Foreman/Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CA13 July 2017
This company had a weak value and structure stable foundation. The owner tried his best and was being taken advantage of. Hopefully in the future the culture will change.
Pros
Owner had a good vision
Cons
People didn't help with the vision.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX11 April 2016
Making visits to patient's home to ensure being well attended to by nurse's aides. Make deposits for company and ensured time I entered on time so that employees can be paid on time.
small start up company
Sales support (Former Employee) –  PA24 February 2016
I worked independently and was allowed to really manage my responsibilities without a lot of disturbance, and my ideas were taken onboard.
A pleasure to be around enthusiastic and creative individuals in the workplace
Studio Manager (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CA2 June 2015
I absolutely loved it here. I got to be around so many talented, passionate and creative people who live in the end of the spectrum that is polar opposite of the standard cubicle, office job. The only downfall was that after 5 years of business the studio wasn't financially secure enough to simultaneously withstand a brutal down-season and re-negotiations with the property manager. I attribute this to young owners who weren't quite experienced enough to adequately prepare for unseen difficulties in the future. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing children learn how to dance and sing and witnessing them perform for family and friends for the first time. It brought so much joy to everyone around it is quite unlike any other pleasure I've known.
Pros
great environment and community
Cons
lack of stability
Day in the life...
Lexicographer/Linguist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MD6 October 2013
It's pretty typical. Wake up, get ready and head out the door. It's a dynamic environment once in the office. Taskings can pop up out of no-where and the skills needed to complete them are often times far removed from the core job. It's the surprises that keep the job interesting. The office/co-workers are great! I have had a lot of exposure to areas outside my comfort zone. I can truly say that I've learned quite a bit since I started working here.
I only worked part-time for about 10 months.
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Albany, GA30 December 2012
Truthfully due to the staggered work schedule and the fact that I worked part time for 10 months, I am unable to give an applicable review of this company. There were no benefits/compensation.
Pros
was able to work independently
Cons
daily work schedule poorly planned