RGIS Inventory Specialists
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

RGIS Inventory Specialists Management reviews

Canada240 reviews
Good Place For a Part-time job Student, Mostly taken as a start-up job. Good team management, different workplace every time, And timing is bad, just expect to work overtime till 5 am if necessary
certains superviseurs sont irrespectueux. inventaire dans plusieurs magasins différents en une journée, les intervalles de déplacement entre les magasins ne sont pas rémunérés. il faut être en bonne forme physique, capable de passer des heures debout pour scanner les items.
Really enjoyable workplace, fun to work around amazing people. A typical day is really busy comprising scanning and typing.
We always finish before time.
The best thing to learn is team management and team dynamics and flow
They don't give proper 15 minute breaks
They don't follow the same overtime laws because they are an American company

Count Leaders are incredibly full of themselves

You see adults but they act like children
I'm talking only about the Hamilton, ON branch. My training was good, and I started working not too long after it, which is good.
I met good people to work with, management was nice, some supervisors helpful others adorable. I hope to be ale to work again with this team. It's a good second job to have, the pay isn't high enough if you try to make a living out of it... unless you work many many hours
Very poor management.
RGIS treats its employees really bad, especially seniors.

There are no relationships between the team members.

They don't do what they promise.
not fair pay
bad management
cut your pays
didnot pay the overtime fairly

no safety

no policies

no rules

no stable hours

the culture inside is terrible
The coworkers are not so supportive. And the job security is too low. There's not enough money to survive here in Calgary. The hours are not provided here enough. The management is too poor.
Worked for Kelowna district here in BC for a few years. Long story short, the co-workers for the most part are okay. But management is the worst you'll ever experience. They are very unprofessional, break rules all the time to try and give you the least amount of pay possible, and even then they'll try to find excuses for anything everything.
Pros
A small few genuinely good people
Cons
Everything else
Poor management, not friendly culture low salaries and often work at early morning or midnight, some colleagues are very lazy, they are good at make good relationships with managers, and collect easy works for themselves.
excellent opportunity to work multicultural people and learn management skills and much more, every day new things to learn, visit a different location and work with different district team members.
Not a great place to work. They pay $15/hr because they expect you to travel all over the lower mainland to work anywhere between 3-12 hours. The travel to these locations can be anywhere from 1-2 hours on transit If people do not show up for inventories then you have to stay to finish it and it happens at every shift. After working 12 hours and until 2-3Am they expect you to be at your shift for 8 am the next day and drive you to the ground. Terrible management and leadership.

Suggestion to management is don't run your people in the ground. If you respect the people working for you then they will in return respect the work. it's a 2-way street and you just can't expect to take all the time.
I worked at RGIS and according to my experience, they have not good management. They didn’t give me my one paycheque and i sent them so many emails. Sometimes they respond my email and said they will send my paycheque but mostly they just ignore it but I didn’t get my that paycheque.
This was my first job. I was underage and they regularly forced me to work past 12 which is illegal here. They have no regard for labour laws and have a high amount of favoritism.
Cons
Long hours and constant labor violations.
You don't know when your day ends.
The days start either early in the morning or during the evening.

You never know if you'll get work next week.

The job is dull as you're stuck with one task: count.

Traveling from one store to the other is challenging if you have no car. They might send you to Beloeil and you might not have any help to get there.

Management is very unresponsive when you'll have to quit.
Take this job if you have no other options.
Pros
Supervisors in stores is very are kind
Cons
Long hours, constant travels, dead periods, dull work, early or late shifts only
Love the management, work culture, great job for students looking for part-time who have good availability. Pretty strict about on time pick-up. There is a healthy environment with all the co workers. The work basically is done by team work
Pros
Salary on time, fun job, get to travel south-west Ontario
Cons
Early morning shifts if it is a problem else you generally get get free by 3-4pm
This job is a complete waste of time. Poor Management, no benefits, long and unpaid travel, some employees don't show up at work and you have to do their work resulting in long hour days. Messed up personal/job life balance. Low salary. You can't earn more than nine hundred bucks a month by working the hardest. Not worth it-just did this job out of no choice
RGIS is a great company. Work is constantly busy and there is always something to do but working from start to finish and getting the results that make a customer happy is always worth the experience. Lots of hours are put in to traveling to customers spread out over Canada. Counts start early and usually end late and when you hit the level of District Manager, you will be responsible for several counts that happen simultaneously in different cities. This job requires high stress level management as you have to always be focus on upcoming tasks and customer satisfaction.

The company takes good care of its employees. I certainly enjoyed the best company outings i have ever experienced. The Management is a great group of people. You're just always on the go. Having little kids makes that really hard sometimes.
You can pick and choose your shifts but most of them are from 10 pm to 5 am, because the stores only want the audit team to do work after they are closed. The management is professional and reasonable, and workers are friendly. Wages are fair.
Pros
You get to travel to different cities of provinces
Cons
The hours are not good if you don't work well at night/early morning.
The Hamilton branch- 548 is such a negative place to work.

Employees are unprofessional and speak on inappropriate matters during work and in front of store staff, management is always changing, shifts are not consistent and often times shifts are cancelled.

As someone who worked there for years, I can see that the lack of training is a huge issue. You WILL NOT be trained properly before working your first shifts.

You get a half hour break every five hours, then an hour break after 10 hours. No finish time "work until it's done" is the moto.

On you're feet the whole time.

Wouldn't be a bad place if Hamilton got their stuff in order.

GOOD THING: you make your availability whatever you want
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours, No given end time, Negative atmosphere, Lack of Training
This job was fine for me, the schedule is very unstable, but I enjoyed it. The job wasn't hard and the management was very nice. Overall, I enjoyed this job
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Gets boring
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K