RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews for Inventory Associate

Found 24 reviews matching the search See all 4,198 reviews
Time waste
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC29 March 2019
This job is a complete waste of time. Poor Management, no benefits, long and unpaid travel, some employees don't show up at work and you have to do their work resulting in long hour days. Messed up personal/job life balance. Low salary. You can't earn more than nine hundred bucks a month by working the hardest. Not worth it-just did this job out of no choice
Able to be an expert in Inventor keeping
Inventory clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 March 2019
Gave me the opportunity to be able to first work in Canada, experience how to interact with my fellow workmates and also how to work together. it showed that team work makes everything easy
Good
Retail Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 September 2018
not too hard job, work in the morning or late evening, the pay is minimum, count the inventory one by one , sometime the work time takes about 4-5 hours.
Great experience
Retail Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 September 2018
I worked in this company for a year, the environment is great, no routine, every day in new location. the hours sometimes are busy and more than full time sometimes is so so.
their management is friendly and their schedule is flexible so you can take days off and request more shifts.
this position is great for people who don't have any experience, students, English as second language speakers so they can practice.

the wages for the team members are above the minimum.
Pros
easy job
Cons
hours
Nice Place
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 May 2018
It Is Nice Job To Start And Even Help To Learn Lot From The Job Moreover It Reflects Positively On You Profile And Creat A Nice Background For You And Helpfull.
Pros
Free Lunche
Cons
Long Hours
fun work place
Retail Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON, Oshawa,ON14 May 2018
A typical day at work is 5 to 8 hours at work sometime you get in between time cause you have to travel to the other location to complete the other job you have to do.
Pros
there's always a meeting point if you don't drive
Cons
standing on your feet for a long period of time
Unorganized company. Poor wages and insufficient training.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 March 2018
This company offers Poor working conditions for a poor salary. Insufficient training and no set hours. No breaks. Managers are rude and unorganized. Never know when you are working or for how long.
Pros
Cons
Poor working conditions
Fun, welcoming
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 February 2018
Working at RGIS is somewhat laidback and everyone is really friendly. My hours were cut recently for reasons unknown to me so now i am looking for a new job. The month I have been here was really fun though and going on road trips is awesome. There was a good amount of drama going on with the staff which was a bit weird but it's not a big deal.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not enough hours
Productive, safe and efficient workplace
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK19 December 2017
At RGIS I have learned to help coordinate coworkers and to complete the task at hand to the best of my ability. Safety is always their top priority and any workplace disputes are resolved promptly. The aspect that I enjoy most about working with RGIS is the ability to work as a team and to build strong relationships with my coworkers, employers and our customers.
exploring fun in boring
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 October 2017
RGIS is a very professional inventory management company. I love the team leaders, they are great. Patient and helpful, very nice guys. Coworkers are great as well. And I love travel out of the town to do inventory.
Cons
schedules are very uncertain.
Fun workplace
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 March 2017
It was good experience with co- workers. Have got good knowledge of products display and management.It was fun to visit different mall.All kind of people I have mate so all good cultural experience ahead.Accuracy and precision. No physical stress and easyness.
Pros
Time flexibility
Cons
Long distance
good enough for a part time job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Every location is different as we need to do store inventory around Toronto area. It is a little bit challenging in terms of going and coming back home because it starts late and finished midnight to early morning.
Excellent work environment but poor hours
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 January 2017
RGIS is a fantastic place to work, the leaders are very helpful and kind. The work itself is scanning products to create an inventory report and isn't all that technical.

However the downside is how varied their service area and hours are. I have scanned from Burnaby to Abbotsford and I hear of others travelling a further range. Also the hours are incredibly inconsistent. You may go a week with 2 days 5 hour shifts or you may go a week with 6 days of 12 hour shifts.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Inconsistant hours
Rgis
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2016
It is an excellent work for student and new comer.
You'll find and meet people and make friends.
The job is easy to do, and a bit fun.
The work itself makes you train yourself to be organized and accurate. It will make you compete for the speed, to be come one of the Top gun.
Pros
The pros would be you'll have the chance to see different places and scan items in expensive store.
Cons
The cons would be they don't actually give a lot of hours in your day, like in day they'll give you 3 to 5 hours shift, especially if its not busy. Sometimes, you won't have jobs for a week or a month.
Management likes to text and drive during out of town trips.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK8 August 2016
I worked here for a month, management isn't the greatest, each manager will text and drive while employees are in the vehicle. I had a few scares of being in the vehicle and having to tell management that I wanted to make it home alive. You have to be willing to travel during the night, when I worked with a similar company that would never happen, they paid for us to stay in hotels. Management knows they have people working with them but in some eyes we were working FOR THEM, not with, but for them so they were able to kick back their feet and slack. One is stuck in her ways and is completely rude, talks about you in front of you to the other employees. From a guys view he had asked me if all the girls hate me there too because the girls who work for the company hate one another and it is always catty. Terrible terrible working environment. If you want to work somewhere draining and a waste of your time, go right ahead.. you might love it, but I am warning some, it sucks to work there.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
the whole place.
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 November 2015
Long hours and non-predictable shifts and work loads, only work if you cannot find a job anywhere else. Not agood place to work lkamsdlksalkdjsalkjdlksajdlksajclkxznlkchjdsjaslkjdlkasjd;lkaslkc;jsxlkcjn
Pros
nothing
Cons
un predictable work load
Traits required at Work
Inventory Clerk (P/T) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON8 December 2014
I am definitely glad I have this job since I'm still searching for one. The work is quite demanding and requires physical strength even though we are only counting items. The need to keep up your APH (or count) high plays a major role on whether we are given more work. So keeping a high APH is v.important and keeps you occupied and working for the entire shift. It leads to lack of comradery and everyone pretty much competing against each other. The equipment given to us are quite old and sometimes hinders our speed as well.
Pros
Flexible on choosing your own work hours, Easy to grasp
Cons
Irregular hours of work per week, Physically demanding, Continuous work during your shift
Great company to work for
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 September 2014
would go to various stores and count inventory using telzons
Pros
great management and co-workers
Cons
Not enough hours
Work
Inventory Clerk (P/T) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON8 September 2014
I still a new employee and I do enjoy the fast paced nature of the work. But the shifts are not that long and not regular. I didn't have work for 2 weeks last time. Since it's physical work it does get tiresome, but it will hopefully pass with more experience.
A good place to work in
Inventory Clerk/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 March 2014
A good place to work in ,having lots of fun and understanding management.
The co workers are friendly and always wanting to look for once welfare and welbeing.
The hardest but fun part of the job is long hour of standing and climbing ladder.
Pros
Friendly management and coworkers
Cons
No cons parse but fun indeed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K