RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Manitoba13 April 2018
we did lots of traveling but really good experiences, good team working atmosphere . Team leader with the excellent leading skills that is working responsible and patiently.
Pros
cover the day cost for food and hotel
Cons
nothing much
Unorganized company. Poor wages and insufficient training.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 March 2018
This company offers Poor working conditions for a poor salary. Insufficient training and no set hours. No breaks. Managers are rude and unorganized. Never know when you are working or for how long.
Pros
Cons
Poor working conditions
Fun place to learn working as a team.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater London20 March 2018
Working at RGIS was totally about being a team player. I was youngest employee at my district when i joined. I learnt a lot from this company as it was my first job. Taught me a lot in my life.
A fun workplace
Inventory Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 March 2018
Its fun to work and the Managers are also very helpful. Specially Antony. The only con of the work is that if ou dont have a ride and take after store closing shifts it would be a hassle to get home as the shifts usually end at 2-3.00 am.
Fun, welcoming
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 February 2018
Working at RGIS is somewhat laidback and everyone is really friendly. My hours were cut recently for reasons unknown to me so now i am looking for a new job. The month I have been here was really fun though and going on road trips is awesome. There was a good amount of drama going on with the staff which was a bit weird but it's not a big deal.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not enough hours
Scanning all the products
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 February 2018
I actually enjoyed the job ,it's fun lots of counting...we travelled a lot, to different cities, provinces.i learned more to be organized,accurate and interpersonal skills level up. we work lots of stores mostly at the malls.the hardest part of this job is redo your work when there's a discrepancy and theres no benefit at all. And the worst part I had is, I felt I was discriminated when I was dismissed for a reason that everyone's problem while working with this job. its a major and basic problem to all workers, "batching":(
Cons
Short & Long hours
Nice job to work occasionally
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON5 February 2018
This was one of my first job when I recently moved to this city, I must say that its a nice environment to work at, you work at your on pace but you do get better and better with the time (faster). All employees are friendly.
Pros
travel, new places, fun
Cons
shifts sometimes start very early.
Productive, safe and efficient workplace
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK19 December 2017
At RGIS I have learned to help coordinate coworkers and to complete the task at hand to the best of my ability. Safety is always their top priority and any workplace disputes are resolved promptly. The aspect that I enjoy most about working with RGIS is the ability to work as a team and to build strong relationships with my coworkers, employers and our customers.
exploring fun in boring
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 October 2017
RGIS is a very professional inventory management company. I love the team leaders, they are great. Patient and helpful, very nice guys. Coworkers are great as well. And I love travel out of the town to do inventory.
Cons
schedules are very uncertain.
not very organized company
Inventory specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 October 2017
At the time of my employment the company was making management changes and was very unorganized.
I travelled too often out of town with younger kids at the time.
Flexible schedule and lots of traveling
Auditor, Team Leader (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 September 2017
The work schedule is flexible as you get a new one every two weeks. But you may be required to work from 6:00 am in the morning till noon or 9:00 pm in the evening till midnight.
Lots of traveling will be involved if you agreed to travel outside the city from which decent amount of over time pay can be gained.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
unstable working time, lots of traveling
its a good job
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON25 September 2017
the company is a good one to work for. You got to see a lot of different cities and got payed well. I got a full time job so i left the company. The staff that you worked with are very nice to work with
Fast paced team orientated workplace
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 September 2017
Flexable hours but alot of travel involved in working for this company. Plenty of hours,day or night,availiable for workers of proven speed and accuracy.
No work/life balance
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC4 September 2017
What I loved about this job was that it was something different everyday but still the same thing. I loved the people that I worked with and my direct manager.

However I did not like the uncertainty of the job. You never knew what you were walking into, or how many staff members you would have, or if they would show up and work, or how long your shift was going to be because you stayed until it was done, regardless of how long that was. There are times that I have worked 23 days in a row without a day off, I had to work 23 hours in a row, and got 8 hours of sleep in only 4 days. The truly sad part is that we are just expected to do it, or made to feel guilty if we can not, and told that those who could not do it are weak or entitled.
Pros
massive amounts of overtime
Cons
Long hours with little time to recover in between
very repetitive work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2017
Having to count items continuously was very straining on the body and very repetitious. Not a very ergonomically friendly job as sometime you have to go into uncomfortable positions to count items.
Pros
experience
Cons
travelling
decent job but can spend months without work
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 August 2017
As summary. Job Advancement is easy to do but the security tends towards busy and dead with no real notice between them. The people I was with where a joy to be around.
Pros
decent wage; speed and accuracy increases wage.
Cons
long and random hours
Commis inventaire magasins complets
préposé inventaire de magasins (Former Employee) –  Rimouski, QC25 August 2017
J'ai peu travaillé chez RGIS en raison des demandes de magasins . J'ai aimé ce travail par contre. je suis capable de travailler seul. J'étais sur Appel malheureusement donc difficile prévoir activités.
Pros
Ambiance de travail
Cons
sur Appel, occasionnel
i loved working here
Inventory Counter (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC24 August 2017
RGIS was one of the best positions i ever held, working there made you feel like you were family and the hours were always there. never had any hiccups working there.
Easy Work with flexible working hours
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2017
RGIS is an inventory management company which has many external client for conducting their store inventory and dollar valuation & has a bunch of clients like Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sears, Old Navy and many clothing & retail stores. Their work is very simple which includes scanning of product barcodes, covering the store shelf by shelf, working with other team members & team leaders.The best thing to work with this company is that you can choose work according to your availability and is a good part time job for earning additional income. Typically shifts are 4-6 hours, carpools are available for employees, managers are very cooperative with team members and is a hassle free job.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours, Relaxed Job Environment
Cons
Working Hours very short, Very few shifts available
no to good
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 July 2017
- not good
- not families
- no work as a team
- individual work
- there is no team work
- if you need something sometimes the supervisor as to us to discus with other partner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

31K