RGBSI Employee Reviews

Pathetic
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI10 April 2019
If you wish to experience FEAR this is the place to be. If you wish to lose your SELF RESPECT this is the place to be. If you wish to lose your SLEEP this is the place to be. Management is very good in creating a FEARFUL environment constantly talking about your mistakes. No matter how good you perform you will be reminded of the mistakes you might have done. Recruiters will be taught how to recruit by the management who have never recruited. You will constantly be pounded about submittals, breaks, etc.
- You will be judged on the way you walk, talk & dress.
- You are not allowed to go on vacation and if you do you will receive a number of calls asking if you visited this place or that just to check if you went to the destination you mentioned before taking your time off.
- You will be humiliated in front of the entire team very often.
- Unnecessary drama on a daily basis. People get too emotional and start screaming at each other.
- A few people in the management (most of the people who have worked here know whom I am talking about) think that employees can be taken for a ride just because they are paid by the company. It is like a desperate attempt by the company to prove that the employees are no more than slaves.
- Get ready to listen to "WE PAY YOU!! LISTEN WHAT EVER WE SAY AND DO WHAT EVER WE ASK YOU TO DO. WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE OR THINK".
Pros
None none none
Cons
Fearful and slavery environment
16 April 2019

Thank you for your assessment of RGBSI. We are sorry to hear that you had a dissatisfactory experience with our company. Many of the points mentioned go strongly against the positive workplace culture we uphold. At RGBSI, we embrace a collaborative work environment that recognizes each individual as an equal part of the organization.

All allegations made in this forum are taken seriously. Our organization has zero tolerance for harassment. If someone is threatened in the workplace, they must address it with our HR team for appropriate action to be taken. It is alarming to read the claims made in this review, so we advise you to speak with us directly. We do not take this lightly.

Each individual within our organization is a respectable player in driving company success. Bringing together the diverse strengths of individuals allows us to be an impactful organization. If employees confront us with external issues that may affect their work, we express sincere consideration and make flexible adjustments to accompany those needs. We promote a work-life balance, as it is essential to living a healthy lifestyle. With that being said, accommodations will always be made for those that express their needs/concerns at RGBSI.

If you have any additional feedback or concerns, we advise you to contact us directly.

Not a great place to work
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka23 March 2019
Works more like a family owned business where all the family members take up the easy and zero risk positions like HR, IT heads and hire folks for Sales and BD positions and treat them really bad.
1 April 2019

Thank you for your assessment. We are sorry that you felt a conflict of interest in our operations. At RGBSI, we operate as a united team, built upon diverse talent. We take the initiative to maintain an open dialogue with our employees and address all concerns. Everyone's role is important, including the roles in business development and sales functions. We build relationships with employees upon mutual respect. If you have additional questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us directly.

Great company
Contract. Senior design engineer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI15 March 2019
Great management team over at RGBSI.
They care about their employees.
The only issue is I feel that I have done a great job for them. Their customer is extremely happy with me . I feel they should give a pay raise for good performance since it has been 1-1/2 yrs
Pros
Just a great company
Cons
R. W. owes us lunch still
1 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are having an overall positive experience with our company. At RGBSI, we show deep consideration for our employees and go the extra mile to ensure they have the tools necessary to succeed. We like to show appreciation for superior performance. We are sorry to hear your issue with pay scale. Pay revisions are variable and dependent on several factors such as employment type, skill specialization, industry, location, and experience level. We encourage you to reach out to us directly on this matter.

Good company to work for
Systems Cost Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MI9 January 2019
Decent place to work with just not the right job for me at this time. However this mandatory review is pure garbage in my opinion. I should not have to write an essay just to post my resume.
11 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the job wasn't a right fit at this time. At RGBSI, we are always seeking candidates to fulfill new opportunities. We work with individuals one-on-one to find best-fit career opportunities. The reference to mandatory review/resume upload requirements is unclear as this is not part of any RGBSI policies. Indeed is an independent party that operates its own platform user requirements. We appreciate your feedback.

Worst management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI15 November 2018
If you work at a client site, they only care about your billing hours. Pay revisions are out of scope. 401 contribution is bad. Percentage margin they take from a contractor is too high. Takes forever to respond to emails and questions.
Poor employee engagement and zero care for employees
Pros
Pays on time
Cons
Everythin. No hikes, bad 401, health insurance is expensive, poor management, poor knowledge on process
16 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear the lack of care you experienced while working with us. At RGBSI, we make a conscious effort to maintain an open dialogue with our employees and address all their questions and concerns. Our employee engagement initiatives reward our employees' hard work through company happy hours and luncheons.

We are sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with our compensation and benefits packages. We continuously deliver benefit packages that are the most competitive in the market. Several factors such as industry, skill specialization, experience level, and competencies are the basis for pay revisions. This is variable with employment type. If you have additional questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us directly.

Personally Love Working Here
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI17 October 2018
RGBSI is by FAR one of the best agencies I've worked for. The office is beautiful and comfortable to work in. The employees are friendly and diverse and are always willing to help. The Recruiters are talented yet competitive while the Account Managers are extremely thorough. What I love most is how involved the owners of this company are. It's quite impressive. Everyone seems to genuinely want to see you succeed and they have all the tools to allow you to do it. Thanks RGBSI for bringing me aboard!
Pros
atmosphere, tools, training
Cons
Multiple weekly meetings
11 January 2019

Thank you for your review of RGBSI. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us. At RGBSI, we create a collaborative work environment that is both fun and rewarding for employees. Talent is the lifeblood of our business. Each individual is an equal part of our organization. Without great people, there would be no RGBSI. Thanks for being a part of the RGBSI team, and we appreciate your feedback!

Poor Management
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Michigan7 October 2018
Very disorganized, do not represent agents well. Pay is low, insurance is not realistic, way over priced and coverage is terrible. Often A doesn't now what B told A.
Pros
Some nice people work there
Cons
Unprofesional
16 January 2019

Thank you for your assessment. We are sorry to hear that you feel underrepresented in your role. At RGBSI, we are mindful of employee needs and make sure we fulfill them. This includes full support with career transitions. We continuously improve our compensation and benefits packages to deliver the most market competitive incentives. In pursuit of stability, we strive to set employees up for success. Salary is determined uniquely per each individual circumstance. Determinants include position type, role specializations, and experience level. We encourage you to reach out to us directly with any additional questions or concerns.

Plenty of work
Dynamometer Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MI27 September 2018
You goet out of it what you put in to it. Only 4 paid days of vacation a year ( Not including Holidays). Depending on where you work you are forced to work Holidays to cover non-contract employees so they can have time off.
Pros
They leave you alone
Cons
HR is no help
11 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our PTO benefits. Generally speaking, benefits are circumstantial based on position, location, and type of employment. At RGBSI, we strive to deliver the most competitive benefit packages among all our employees to meet their needs. Client-specific employment is dependent on many factors when it comes to designing benefits criteria.

Temporary work that helped provide quick results
Technical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI5 September 2018
Nice contracting company to work for. Did not like that I wasn't paid for vacation days that my job had off as well as RGBSI employees, but I believe that varies from contract to contract.
11 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy that your experience is an overall positive one. At RGBSI, we provide great employment opportunities that coincide with competitive benefits. PTO/holiday benefits are criteria specific per employment arrangement. Alternatively, longevity bonuses are available for eligible employees to significantly increase their pay during active work. We appreciate your feedback!

Great contract job.
Advanced Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI24 April 2018
Great contract job. Great company to work for. Earned vacation time and and had benefit package comparable to a permanent full time position. I would recommend highly.
11 January 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our company. We are glad you found RGBSI to be a great company to work with for contract opportunities. At RGBSI, we strive to deliver the most competitive benefits packages to permanent, project-based, and contract employees. We appreciate your feedback!

Easy place to work
Six Sigma Black Belt Engineer (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PA31 January 2018
Will only pay for a 8 hour day and it requires a time sheet every day. OPnce a month you report on your progress and accomplishments and every three weeks there is a group meeting.
Pros
Self directed
Cons
Low pay and contract work
11 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback of RGBSI. We like to consider employees’ experience with our processes as we continue to implement improvements to our company. Time reporting is circumstantial based on location, employment type, pay rate basis, and position. We appreciate your review.

good overall
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI30 January 2018
average working conditions
long days but active
decent management some outstanding
average culture
management tuff but fair
best part of the job being able to satisfy management
Pros
lots of free food
16 January 2019

Thank you for your review of RGBSI. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you had an overall good experience working for RGBSI. At RGBSI, we strive to promote a flexible, approachable, and collaborative work culture that optimizes career paths. Our leadership team consists of some of the most coveted industry professionals that engage and challenge employee productivity. We bring together diverse talent to create an amazing workplace! We appreciate your feedback.

It was contract job
Material Special (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI10 December 2017
It was an contract position so really can't answer you question. I want in and did my job. They have not control over what is happen in at work. They did listen if there was problem.
16 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad we could be a source of contract employment. At RGBSI, we always strive to provide full support of our employees’ professional endeavors. We maintain an open dialogue with offsite consultants to ensure everything is running smoothly at their current placement. We appreciate your feedback.

Average
Lead Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka23 November 2017
Average company, do not pay well, no work life balance, no cab for night shift workers, they want us to generate revenue but no value to the employee.
22 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at RGBSI India was dissatisfactory. As an organization, we continue to build a top workplace that truly values employees. Many of our employees appreciate the flexible work environment we provide to accommodate their needs. We are always implementing new initiatives to uphold the best workplace for all of our team members.

Good Place to learn
Supplier QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka31 October 2017
Good company to start your career and learn . Few opportunities will come, grab on to them. Management is not so good. No authority and hierarchy followed by seniors.
22 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the affirmation of our work environment being team-driven with learning opportunities. We are sorry that you perceived a lack of management structure. At RGBSI, we strive to create a blended workplace, where every individual is part of our team. We operate a self-sufficient organization that provides employees career autonomy. Our leadership team provides direction without limiting anyone’s potential.

Good Opportunity
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI28 October 2017
They provided a good opportunity to work for a local company as an outsourced employee. Pay and benefits were very competitive with other staffing services.
22 January 2019

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with RGBSI. The opportunities are endless with our company!

Good Place to learn
Supplier QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka13 September 2017

From learner to expert
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12 July 2017
One of the best service based mechanical design companies in India. Welcoming ambience for everyone from freshers to experts. Multiple projects to choose from.
22 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had exposure to projects that advanced your expertise. At RGBSI, we want all our employees to persevere in their careers. In support of this, we provide growth opportunities to set the foundation for professional success.

Lack of Contact
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI28 June 2017
It was okay place to work, but when the assignment ended, they didn't even look for other opportunities for me. to get me to take the position, I was called on almost daily basis. Then on I was on assignment, no contact from HQ.
Pros
Offer Holiday Pay and Benefits for Contractors
Cons
Lack of Follow-up
22 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you experienced a lack of contact with our organization. At RGBSI, we operate an open forum with several methods of communications available. As part of our standard process, once an employee assignment ends, we diligently work to match that individual with a new opportunity. Individuals are offered new assignments on the basis of their skill sets meeting job requirements.

An excellent environment where employees can perform at their best
Senior Developer / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka5 March 2017
The key to the company's success is its commitment to the quality of its products and the working environment that it provides to its employees,
The company feels its employees as its strong asset and provides them several opportunities for learning and growth
22 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience working with RGBSI. Our company could not operate successfully without superior talent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGBSI. Our community is ready to answer.