Reynolds Consumer Products

Reynolds Consumer Products Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
productive place for career growth
The work environment is good, there are more career growth chances as I learnt to deal with stress and also learn about the functions of an organisation.
A nice place to work with great people behind you giving you the support
-good benifits(health benifits, pension)
-good management

-a very good place to work, decent salarry and friendly environment

-there was many tasks to complete during the shift
Nightmare emotional stressful toxic environment!!!
Look somewhere else , you'll regret it sooner than you realize. Will suck the life out of you. Be working through severe heat warning , management will be in air conditioned rooms expecting production. Predening to care about your wellfare through safety meeting !
Not fun to work with, they pushed and pushed you to work.
Not a good place to work, been working there for a long years. It was nice before these American company took over. Not a stable job, your never know when there going to moved back to U.S.
Pros
No more free lunches
Cons
Long hours of overtime, before o.t. is after 8 hrs work, now after 44 hrs.
Interesting place to learn.
It was a nice place to work. I have learned no just how a press is working but also to be aware, move fast and concentrate to do the production flow according to the demand. Unfortunately the factory close.
Basic Entry Operator/Packer Position
Typical day of work would clock in the time of arrival and wait for the bell to sound off to go to work. Learned the basics of how to operate a punch press but nothing comprehensive. The job was mostly packing material into boxes but had to ensure strict quality guidelines to uphold company standards. General workplace culture was friendly overall, I enjoyed my talking to coworkers from my shift. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with to punch presses in the blistering summer heat where it was 10 degrees hotter in the plant than it was outside. Best part of the job is that people there made work more bearable. My overall experience was 3.5/5.
Pros
Friendly coworkers/staff
Cons
No real in-depth knowledge of machines
Productive workplace, with very nice cafeteria
Fun workplace with very nice cafeteria, Nice, cooperative and helpful co-worker. Management and employees are conscious with regards to safety. See to it that zero (0) accident all the time.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long Weekend hours
If you want to work in sweatshop thats your place
Useless management most off them get position for heavy but kissing not the skills. Plant management bullying employees union its goot only at colecting dues. Most of the Etobicoke plant will close down end off this year. The remaining part middle next year.
Dont waste time for this company witch wants your loyalty but its not loyal to you.
Pros
Some people
Cons
Managment
Poorly Managed
Won't recommend this company to anyone. The upper management doesn't know what they are doing. Poor leadership skills exist there. They tend to get rid of there best people.
Pros
Cons
many
Unprofessional and stressful environment.
I've worked here 2 years. Management is consistently emotional and stressed. Employees are nervous about job security and treat different levels of employees differently. Sometimes very poorly. Lots of shop gossip. Union is shady and unreliable. Management plays favourites. Good for short term.
Pros
Decent pay. Decent benifits if you last past 3 months.
Cons
Crumbling envionment. Professionally and mentally.
Great work place
great people that work there and not bad hours. There is always something to work on on a daily bases. Only thing is the place needs work on organization and planning.
Good Learning experience
I was here for a 1 year Co-op while studying to become a Millwright. Everybody was knowledgeable and was willing to assist with my learning. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an entry level maintenance job
Good Experience
Good experience that made me strength my professional skills. I have the opportunity to work for an international company which makes me understand the global cultural business mindset.